Horton symptom free

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Horton symptom free

great news, i read this on espn and attached the link.  i was a little slow to warm up to NH but he sure won me over in the 2nd half.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nhl/news/story?id=6680354

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Horton symptom free

Yea great news when Horton went down with that hit in game 3 I was very worried for him and our teams chances the rest of the series but I also asked my self is this the last time Horton plays? After what has happened with Savy I always think the worse when I see players hit like that. Hopefuly Horton is honest if he has any set backs working out take care of it instead of rushing back. I admire Savy but he even said he wasn't smart coming back for the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

boston's miracle

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Waiting for the day that I also read.. Savvy Sympton Free and Ready to Resume career... Would love to see that day..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

that is great news for sure. I expect he'll continue to be a force on the Bruins, and their next run to win the Cup.

@cowboys9........ditto for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

that is GREAT news.  hopefully he is ready to go full tilt in training camp

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Horton symptom free:[QUOTE]Waiting for the day that I also read.. Savvy Sympton Free and Ready to Resume career... Would love to see that day..Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Yep whether or not he's in retirement would be nice for Marc. What I fear for Horton is that, like Savard last summer, he symptoms get a bit worse as the summer moves along.

Don't know if it has to to do with being out in the sun and humidity that effects PCS but one thing that definitely is in Nathan's corner is YOUTH that seems to help allot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Horton symptom free:
    [QUOTE]great news, i read this on espn and attached the link.  i was a little slow to warm up to NH but he sure won me over in the 2nd half. http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nhl/news/story?id=6680354
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    No surprise there Shupe. Don't you remember all of the Van fans who informed us that Horton was embellishing? He was just resting his bad shoulder(I said he was playing hurt in the finals) and trying to get an Oscar nomination at the same time. He should at least get a nomination.........I really thought he was knocked out......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Excellent. One down and one to go. Hopefully the same will be said to Marc Savard in the next few months.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I don't know about you guys, but I kind of feel like a dick now for second guessing Pacioretty's severe concussion...

The time frame for Horton and Pacioretty were about the same in terms of healing...

I was all over Pacioretty and Montreal when he was Tweeting about the movie Hall Pass a week after his severe concussion...

Yet Horton parties all night with his severe concussion, so I'm very happy, but I'm definitely not going to celebrate because then that would make me a huge hypocrite...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Horton symptom free:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Horton symptom free : No surprise there Shupe. Don't you remember all of the Van fans who informed us that Horton was embellishing? He was just resting his bad shoulder(I said he was playing hurt in the finals) and trying to get an Oscar nomination at the same time. He should at least get a nomination.........I really thought he was knocked out......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

He must have been trying the that during pregame skates.  The stiff arm in the air like roadkill.  You can always tell when a guy is knocked out.
    Just glad he is feeling better.  And I think he was hurt against Tampa as well. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Horton symptom free:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Horton symptom free : He must have been trying the that during pregame skates.  The stiff arm in the air like roadkill.  You can always tell when a guy is knocked out. Just glad he is feeling better.  And I think he was hurt against Tampa as well. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Even though he scored the winner in game 7, I didn't see him attempt any body contact from the time he returned in game 7 to the time he was knocked out. That looked scary at the time but from what I've read, head injuries are different from person to person. That's 1 of the difficulties in coming up with better treatment and diagnosis. I'm just glad he's feeling better. Boston's had enough injury troubles to last a lifetime. The bad karma Sinden created has to be paid up by now doesn't it?

Sections
Shortcuts