Horton the Habkiller!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Horton the Habkiller!!!!

well worth his 4mill....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: Horton the Habkiller!!!!

thats was a 4million dollar  shot for the game winner got to love it 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That is also what we  were missing last year, especially against the Flyers....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

How does the Wideman trade look now? Campbell and Horton..wow Go Bruins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It still boggle the mind Tom. The human blooper reel Wideman and a bottom six 1st rounder for a solid 4rth line center and a top six forward....insane

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Agreed JM, I'd take a couple more deals like that...how did Peverly and Kelly look to you....they didn't look like a couple of stiffs...all good additions! Kab's is another story though...maybe he will show something in the next round.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Horton is a stud.  He needs to slap Lucic around and tell him to freaking wake up.  And then maybe we have a chance against the Flyers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

horton wearing the bruins jacket during the post game press conference.

i love it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Horton the Habkiller!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Agreed JM, I'd take a couple more deals like that...how did Peverly and Kelly look to you....they didn't look like a couple of stiffs...all good additions! Kab's is another story though...maybe he will show something in the next round.
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Impressed with Kelly, especially since his underwhelming play for the B's after the trade in the regular season. I remember how important he was in the Sens march to the finals a couple of years ago and he is playing that well right now. Well worth the second rouinder we gave up.

As for Peverly, I am still waiting for him to break out. He has the speed and the will but needs to put up more points in my view.

Kaberle? Well let's just say he can stay on the third pairing with reduced minutes...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Can you guys understand anything though.  The first line was invisible during the game and they came up big once again in OT!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Hell Yeah Baby! Horton with 2 OT winners. Lets hope that first line can turn it up against the Flyers. Go B's!!!

Sections
Shortcuts