horton worth the money

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: horton worth the money

In Response to Re: horton worth the money:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: horton worth the money : Not sure why you are posing this question to me.  I thought I made it clear he was not a bust in my opinion.  If he only scores 1 more the rest of the way, I will still say that I don't think he is a bust.  As others mentioned the D in his game never suffered during his slump.  The effort never suffered.  Ruts happen, I accept them.  I imaginge my reputation around here is an eternal optimist, and I'm okay with that.  I just didn't like the insinuation that I felt was being made that all of Boston jumped off the bandwagon two months ago, and snuck back on when the going got good again.  You can trace my comments, I don't bash anyone on the team save for possibly a couple lobs thrown at Paille's stone hands.  BTW Paille had a good game last night.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]
    I wasn't aiming at anything towards you.You just happenned to be who I replied to.I'm in total agreement with you and am sorry if I led you to think otherwise.No one could find a post where I ever was negative about Horton.Cheers you optimistic son of a.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Horton is absolutely worth the money.  $4mil is a good cap hit for a guy like him.  He's a total package and a great fit on the top line.  As far as Krejci goes, he is the Bruins most indispensible forward.  He's style and puckhandling skills are what the Bruins have the least of.  Only Seguin has a similar set.  Horton and Lucic look great, but they do because of DK's skill.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: horton worth the money : I wasn't aiming at anything towards you.You just happenned to be who I replied to.I'm in total agreement with you and am sorry if I led you to think otherwise.No one could find a post where I ever was negative about Horton.Cheers you optimistic son of a.......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I will give Dez full credit for sticking by Horton.  I was one that questioned him.  I think fans thought(me included) that he should be a 40 goal guy.  But if he gets 25-35 a year I am a happy camper. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I don't remember all this love for him 2 months ago. I see big goals in his future.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

That's right.
    You could see him trying and trying, hitting posts and then the pucks started look like a hot potato on his stick.  He was unlucky but most importantly needed his confidence back.
    In Ottawa a couple weeks ago I said whomever scores the game winning goal I'll have to put his number on my jersey. 1-0 win and Horton scored.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Horton plays hard, brings some skill and finishing ability, big guy who's not affraid to play in the dirty areas.  His game should translate well in playoffs too.  $4 mill for a 25-35 goal guy who brings that skill set is worth every cent.  Heck, Ryder (and many other busts) make $4.5!

Sections
Shortcuts