Horton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Horton

I know there has been a lot of talk about Horton not producing, but noone should be concerned due to the offense everyone else is putting up. Im not concerned....He's getting his chances and the gates will open up sooner or later. Plus this offensive output will take the pressure off both Lucic and Horton, as long as this team keeps winning like they do....

I play mens league and its funny how some lines one night will step up and get the points while the other line will do it the next night....Same thing happens in the NHL....Guys will go on streaks and some will be snake bitten....Its sports for you and it happens to everyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Horton

In Response to Horton:
    [QUOTE]I know there has been a lot of talk about Horton not producing, but noone should be concerned due to the offense everyone else is putting up. Im not concerned....He's getting his chances and the gates will open up sooner or later. Plus this offensive output will take the pressure off both Lucic and Horton, as long as this team keeps winning like they do.... I play mens league and its funny how some lines one night will step up and get the points while the other line will do it the next night....Same thing happens in the NHL....Guys will go on streaks and some will be snake bitten....Its sports for you and it happens to everyone.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]
    I agree.As long as Horton keeps working,I have no problem with his game.The pucks will start going in for him eventually.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The poor guy has been working hard, but he's not snake bitten. The guys been swallowed whole!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Horton:
    [QUOTE]The poor guy has been working hard, but he's not snake bitten. The guys been swallowed whole!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I don't seem to notice it as much since the team has been winning.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I play NHL 11 on my Ps3 and it happens there too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Agreed, this is the type of player who could pour in the goals at important times like in the playoffs.  Yeah, I'm a little disappointed in his season so far, but I am really glad we have the guy, and he's always a threat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

In Response to Horton:
    [QUOTE]I know there has been a lot of talk about Horton not producing, but noone should be concerned due to the offense everyone else is putting up. Im not concerned....He's getting his chances and the gates will open up sooner or later. Plus this offensive output will take the pressure off both Lucic and Horton, as long as this team keeps winning like they do.... I play mens league and its funny how some lines one night will step up and get the points while the other line will do it the next night....Same thing happens in the NHL....Guys will go on streaks and some will be snake bitten....Its sports for you and it happens to everyone.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is: Julien recently lamented he doesn't have one steady line going every game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Horton

Horton need's to work on being quicker to the shot.  Once he does that, he'll start scoring more.  He has spent to much time in Florida.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

he is getting the chances, but Hoton please start burying he puck. I swear his guy should have had 6 goals one game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Horton has been playing hard for the last few weeks, and I'm sure is frustrated, but with Savvy improving his goals will come. Both Savvy's line and Kreji's line are starting to show chemistry

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In Response to Re: Horton:
    [QUOTE]I play NHL 11 on my Ps3 and it happens there too.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

LOL.
    That broke me up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Like Bim09 said he need to get the shot off a little sooner. He has a wicked wrister and snapper ,  now if he can one-time.
    He started strong when Krejci was playing well ,  then he got injured and Horton had to play with different centers. 
    Now that he's with Savard he'll be as good as Savvy will be . Lately he's been looking more like his old self and we'll see Horton feed from that.