Horton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Horton

Just a word to the wise, and not saying I haven't done it either, but when you try and make sarcastic side comments towards other posters it tends to take away from what you're saying, regardless of validity or truth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Just a word to the wise, and not saying I haven't done it either, but when you try and make sarcastic side comments towards other posters it tends to take away from what you're saying, regardless of validity or truth.

Yeah, sure it does Lam. Sure it does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

It was one of those typical Phaneuf hits , Horton might have been aware he was on the ice and might of side stepped the hit .  Phaneuf knee hit Horton over the knee more like the thigh area. I'm sure it hurt Horton a little but on one of the replays of the goal you can see Horton getting up slowly before the puck went in.  If he was really injured I don't think he gets up.

I was thinking the reason behind Horton getting up slowly, was because he was shocked he didnt rocked. Just a delayed response to something he thought was gonna be worse. Took him a second to realize what happened and that he still had his head on his shoulders.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Either that or he was taking a dive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Sarcasm?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Sarcasm?

I slay myself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Point taken. Thanks. It comes out naturally but I will avoid doing it. And its what  triggered me in NAS's comment,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BH, you bad mouthed Horton a lot this year. That is all.

Guilty.  Yes. I did bad mouth him. I also can't deny he's been a beast in the playoffs so this year.

Sections
Shortcuts