Hot DIggity Daug..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Hot DIggity Daug..

In response to Drewski5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I like Sauve, but I also acknowledge that I probably overrate all Bruins prospects.  

Last year: I thought that Sauve Spooner Knight was going to be an elite NHL line by 2014.

It really is still 2013 lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The good news: My scouts tell me that those three are going to be studs

The bad news: My scouts tell me not to trust my scouts

Yeah but what do your scouts think?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

As usual, CJ's preferences are a bit hard to comprehend - when Krejci went down against the Flyers in 2010, he could have brought up Marchand, but he chose to promote Whitfield, who couldn't hit water from a boat...
    I know the B's won a cup with Julien at the helm, but I will never be a big fan of Mr. Defense-first-second-third-and-last.  I think one needs a lot more creativity and imagination to build a team with a great power play and overall offense than to devise some defensive schemes - of course the Bruins have the best PK and the best goals-against while their power play has been simply "scheiße" for years (and it's not just the loss of Savard or the lack of a PMD).
    I just wonder how many offensively gifted young kids are wasting their time in the minors just because the B's head coach can't appreciate their talents.

Marchand couldn't hit water from a boat either in 2010. 

Sections
Shortcuts