How about Carey Price, because it was PRICE-LESS!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: How about Carey Price, because it was PRICE-LESS!!!!!

Chara didn't look to impressed either when Price was drafted to the same team he is on. I don't feel bad for Price. Bottom line, he is a Hab, learn to hate them!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to How about Carey Price, because it was PRICE-LESS!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone else see that clip of Price trying to talk to Timmy about Nash?  Timmy was trying to act like he was paying attention to someone else, cracking a smile but peering over at Price every so often.  Price mine as well have been talking to a wall.  I know its the All-Star game, but the Canadien hatred is strong when that stuff happens at an All-Star game.  And to be honest, I kinda felt bad for both and lost a HAIR of respect for Timmy.  The kid was trying to make converstaion and Timmy wasnt having ANY of it.  My wife said, "He's doing the same thing you do" and started laughing.  Then says "Doesnt Carey know Timmy plays for the Bruins?".  Then I started laughing.  I dont know why the hell those 2 were sitting next to each other, maybe to try and get a moment like that caught?
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE] Every bruin player and fan has the givin right to hate every thing habs. Price is not in TT's. class.
    Just ask J Roenick who was quoted yesterday on off the record, saying Price needs to pick it up because he is not the same goalie as earlier this year.
    Hey wait, didn't someone on here point that out a couple weeks ago?
    Don't take me wrong he is still playing very well, just not as good as earlier this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogojuicer. Show gogojuicer's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DZFdQYhMKg

Here's a clip but audio not too good.