How about Kampfer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

How about Kampfer?

Big difference between he and Bartowski. So much more cool and simple.
    Does not try to go through guys with the puck ... cough cough Siedenberg.
    Sure he was on for one of the CBJ's goals but really not his fault.  Just a victim of circumstances.
    So who sits when Ference is back ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: How about Kampfer?

Kampfer way better than Bart, but head injuries becoming a concern with him... is he fully recovered even?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

There was a hit he took from Nash and then got shoved behind the head and I got scared.
    He stayed in there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I was wondering....Is it possible that the Bruins dressed 7 D and let either Pallie or Seguin sit ?  Could they not throw Chara up front on the PP then and still have Boychuck and Kaberle on point. And use Kampfer as an odd forward, as CJ did tonite with Seguin ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

There's no comparison between Kampfer and Bartkowski. Kampfer is the 2nd best PMD on the team and should be on the 1st power play unit in place of Chara. Bartkowski doesn't belong in the NHL at this point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to How about Kampfer?:
    Big difference between he and Bartowski. So much more cool and simple. Does not try to go through guys with the puck ... cough cough Siedenberg. Sure he was on for one of the CBJ's goals but really not his fault.  Just a victim of circumstances. So who sits when Ference is back ?
    Posted by BsLegion

Siedenberg has to take a seat. Looking at the lack of covering players in their own end, he sticks out like a sore thumb.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: How about Kampfer?:
    In Response to How about Kampfer? : Siedenberg has to take a seat. Looking at the lack of covering players in their own end, he sticks out like a sore thumb.
    Posted by jwb413

Siedes made a few really good physical plays on Nash last night from what I saw. But he def should be more consistent.

He is a playoff performer though I dont exactly mind sitting him, but I doubt they will.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I just think he needs to re-focus. I think at his best he is top 3 on the team. Just been a little out of touch with his surroundings lately.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Kamfer stepped right in and played well. The comments about Seidenberg are not far off the mark. He plus two forwards were looking at the puck rather than the other players when Columbus scored their second goal. That lack of awareness has ben prevalent too often this year. Houda must not be watching either. Boychuck is physical, but his thinking prossess is rather dull. The only problem is that Claude is not exactly observant. His continual play of Thornton is stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to How about Kampfer?:
    Big difference between he and Bartowski. So much more cool and simple. Does not try to go through guys with the puck ... cough cough Siedenberg. Sure he was on for one of the CBJ's goals but really not his fault.  Just a victim of circumstances. So who sits when Ference is back ?
    Posted by BsLegion

Kampfer is better than Bartkowski for sure at this point.  Ference should play and Kampfer should sit imo.  The defense was under attack as the offense was non existant.... a catch 22 if you will. The Bs defense is not strong after Chara including Kaberle who I believe has not had an imprint on the offense.  Some posted yesterday stated that Kaberle's passes are so subtle the offense still has not adjusted to his play.  Hope so.   Meanwhile the Bs are not playing as a team for sure.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: How about Kampfer?:
    Kamfer stepped right in and played well. The comments about Seidenberg are not far off the mark. He plus two forwards were looking at the puck rather than the other players when Columbus scored their second goal. That lack of awareness has ben prevalent too often this year. Houda must not be watching either. Boychuck is physical, but his thinking prossess is rather dull. The only problem is that Claude is not exactly observant. His continual play of Thornton is stupid.
    Posted by bogie6

I doubt also they will sit Siedenberg unless he's sick or has a small nagging injury. He plays very physical and so the players against him.
    That 2nd goal you're talking about started with him making a bad decision to clear the zone and then yes all the Bs on the ice were just standing there looking at CBJ players skating.
    Boychuk might be the odd man out as when scratched he did come back very strong.
    At this point if some of the D get rotated,  anyone from Boychuk to Kampfer to McQuaid and even Fererence although I believe when he's in the lineup Bruins have a good chance at winning,  would not be a bad thing having them for the playoffs with the least amount of bumps and bruises.
    In the end if the Bs can wrap up the decision with 2-3 games prior you'll see Julien resting guys like Chara, Kaberle and Siedenberg also.

Sections
Shortcuts