How are my boys doing ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

How are my boys doing ?

Reilly Smith 19G  30A. 49Pts  +24

Blake Wheeler 27G 38A. 65Pts. +2

Ryan Johansen 31G  25A  56Pts +1

not bad .....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: How are my boys doing ?

How about my lemons ?

Shawn Thornton 5G 2A 7Pts +2

Pandolfo ...retired

Pev 7G 23A 30Pts -3

how about a job as scout until I get the GM's job ??

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Stan- how you can even mention Peverly's name in a negatve light to make yourself look better , especially after what he has been through, makes me question your cooth and  class.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Why don't you dance on Pev's grave some more?

I can't imagine your ability to interact with humans on a daily basis. No wonder you are attached to a keyboard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like johansen .. looks good

Wheeler.. didn't care much when we traded him but 27g impressive Yet dont care 

Smith... too early . He's got qualities for sure . His hands are decent and I  havent seen much of a shot.  It all depends what u expect from him? 

[/QUOTE]

I hope the BRUINS wont play the Jackets 1st round....because Johansen will be really dangerous....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What .. I was away for a few days ..has Pev past away ??   If so God bless his soul, and my condoleances to the family ..sorry Soxfan I really didnt know ...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Smith... too early . He's got qualities for sure . His hands are decent and I  havent seen much of a shot.  It all depends what u expect from him? 

[/QUOTE]

I hope the BRUINS wont play the Jackets 1st round....because Johansen will be really dangerous....

[/QUOTE]

Oh ya, I'd much rather deal with datsyuk, zetterberg, and nyqvist

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley posting about Stanley...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

How about my lemons ?

Pandolfo ...retired

Pev 7G 23A 30Pts -3

How about my lemons ?

Bim..........I miss his 2 word posts and evaluations of draftable players ?

Marco............can't get enough of his "Seguin and Kessel have a lot of points..........the Bruins messed up" posting. He still reminds me of the buffoon known as bruins8. 

Stanley............a poster who has aspirations to be a NHL GM, Asst. GM or scout but unfortunately his hockey smarts have his ceiling of being a beer league ref.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

not bad .....

[/QUOTE]

Two of your boys play on other teams, what does this have to do with the Bruins ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

not bad .....

[/QUOTE]

You've got a gift my friend...pure genius 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

How about my lemons ?

Pandolfo ...retired

Pev 7G 23A 30Pts -3

Way to go after those hard targets Stanley really?

shawn Thornton = career 4 th liner who has 2 Stanley cup rings that pretty much took a pay cut from the original contract that he signed here for 1.5 million a year to now 1.1 million. Ya your right he's the problem, guy who pretty much does all the dirty work and never says a word. Get him out right?

jay pandolfo = here's another problem child right Stan. This local guy ( Burlington and BU) only managed to be a part of 2 Stanley cup winning team in Jersey. Was selke finalist in 07 and played IN over 1000 nhl games with regular season And playoffs together, who only signed with  the Boston bruins cause they were his hometown team and wanted to be a part of another winner. Problem child glad he finally retired huh Stan ?

rich peverley = this one goes to show how very little u know about anything hockey. Rich peverley has beaten every odd against him. undrafted out of college this guy played his way though the ECHL and AHL. after being picked up off waivers from Nashville to Atlanta rich only scored 35 points in 39 games earning a 2 year contract. Then after that he comes to the team u say u root for and helps the 3 rd line come together to push the bruins to win the Stanley cup. Yep this guy was the problem and now that he is in Dallas after being traded by the bruins peverley can't even make it though a whole game verus Columbus right Stanley, your right Rich has no heart right good thing the Bs traded him!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh ya, I'd much rather deal with datsyuk, zetterberg, and nyqvist

[/QUOTE]

Not at all ...I'd much rather deal with the Maple Leafs....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

not bad .....

[/QUOTE]

Two of your boys play on other teams, what does this have to do with the Bruins ?

[/QUOTE]

One is an Ex-Bruins player...the other one is a future Bruins player....believe me if ever I become the BRUINS GM ...it'll be a done deal Ryan is Boston forever

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chef09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stan- how you can even mention Peverly's name in a negatve light to make yourself look better , especially after what he has been through, makes me question your cooth and  class.

[/QUOTE]

All my prayers go to Pev and his family ....that doenst erase his poor play and poor performances...sorry my friend but you knew since 2012 that my 3 Lemons were Pev Pandolfo and ST....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

not bad .....

[/QUOTE]

You've got a gift my friend...pure genius 

[/QUOTE]

THANKS

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How about my lemons ?

Pandolfo ...retired

Pev 7G 23A 30Pts -3

[/QUOTE]

shawn Thornton = career 4 th liner who has 2 Stanley cup rings that pretty much took a pay cut from the original contract that he signed here for 1.5 million a year to now 1.1 million. Ya your right he's the problem, guy who pretty much does all the dirty work and never says a word. Get him out right?

jay pandolfo = here's another problem child right Stan. This local guy ( Burlington and BU) only managed to be a part of 2 Stanley cup winning team in Jersey. Was selke finalist in 07 and played IN over 1000 nhl games with regular season And playoffs together, who only signed with  the Boston bruins cause they were his hometown team and wanted to be a part of another winner. Problem child glad he finally retired huh Stan ?

rich peverley = this one goes to show how very little u know about anything hockey. Rich peverley has beaten every odd against him. undrafted out of college this guy played his way though the ECHL and AHL. after being picked up off waivers from Nashville to Atlanta rich only scored 35 points in 39 games earning a 2 year contract. Then after that he comes to the team u say u root for and helps the 3 rd line come together to push the bruins to win the Stanley cup. Yep this guy was the problem and now that he is in Dallas after being traded by the bruins peverley can't even make it though a whole game verus Columbus right Stanley, your right Rich has no heart right good thing the Bs traded him!!!

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me ??????????  We pay ST $1.1million ...for not skating, not fighting anymore not scoring and playing 8mins a game ....Are you f...kidding me ????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How about my lemons ?

Pandolfo ...retired

Pev 7G 23A 30Pts -3

[/QUOTE]

Bobby Orr is the greatest hockey player of all time ....that doesnt mean I would want to see him on the ice with the BRUINS right now ....You get it ???  Having Pandolfo with the BRUINS was a shame for the team, the fans and our pride...that doenst mean that the guy wasnt good 10 years ago ...but its over get a life....just like Thornton ..he's been great for the team until 2012 ...last year and this year he is a drag for the team ...how come the management doenst see that ..I really cant explain this decsion I dont understand it and I hate it ....but like Pandolfo and PEV ...my dream will come through soon enough 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Stanley! No I'm not kidding ok. No I'm not kidding u. Stop asking. Way to get back at my post too. how was pandolfo a drag? Explain please? How come u didn't address peverley in your post huh? Hey and good call on Thornton he just got done fighting rosehill for Philly. But u know what your talking about though right?

congrats on your boy smith getting 7th player today! The front office must have closed the voting for 7th player in mid January. Haha

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How about my lemons ?

Pandolfo ...retired

Pev 7G 23A 30Pts -3

[/QUOTE]

How about my lemons ?

Bim..........I miss his 2 word posts and evaluations of draftable players ?

Marco............can't get enough of his "Seguin and Kessel have a lot of points..........the Bruins messed up" posting. He still reminds me of the buffoon known as bruins8. 

Stanley............a poster who has aspirations to be a NHL GM, Asst. GM or scout but unfortunately his hockey smarts have his ceiling of being a beer league ref.

[/QUOTE]

Chow .. went through a period where he  actually warranted respect. However his hypocrisy is as  prevalent as his well self absorbed homer  senseless hockey views

Anyhow any other kind words  you'd like to share with us crapsniper

[/QUOTE]

Dont worry marco I know who the true hockey experts are on this board ....and I know wich ones know sweet fa about the game...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i wonder how many times stanley voted for reilly smith online for the 7th player. My guess is 4-5 million. 

Sections
Shortcuts