How are you sleeping PC?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

How are you sleeping PC?

WOW, what a corner PC has painted himself into. I,m not the greatest at math but can he even field a team under this cap? Looking for a front line RW, has Kelly (certainly not ol,reliabe in health terms) penciled in at 3rd LW, has Krug, Smith, Bartkowki to sign yet, & Krecji, Boychuk & Soderberg UFA,s next year. Plus has the 4th RW to fill. Certainly has got his work cut out for him. Just a few thoughts to ruffle a few feathers....Mike Santorelli for RW position? Buy out or trade Chara? Bobby Robins 4th line RW? Best of luck PC, use that Harvard degree & get er done

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: How are you sleeping PC?

Buying out Chara, signing Bartkowski and getting a 32 year-old who has never played a game in the NHL on the 4th line are essential if the Bruins want to have any success.

-GNB, King Of The Forum

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Santorelli is a right handed player with some scoring touch. With Krecji & Lucic it maybe a good fit that would be a cheap experiment. There's no body in prov. that has his scoring touch playing the wing & how many off wing shooters can we have? Robins I've sen play a lot bringing tons of energy every shift & a willingness to battle. Not to bad for a 4th wing alternative. Charas dealing is a crap shoot to the extreme. You have to free up some $$$ somewhere & there is depth there to at least some what assembly a good D unit freeing up quite a bit of $$$$ to reinforce the front lines. It is extreme! But something got to break or you'll be losing 2 outa 3 of next years UFAs & I'm thinking them to be Krecji & Boychuk. Would you trade those 2 for a 39 yr old Chara?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to pucman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Santorelli is a right handed player with some scoring touch. With Krecji & Lucic it maybe a good fit that would be a cheap experiment. There's no body in prov. that has his scoring touch playing the wing & how many off wing shooters can we have? Robins I've sen play a lot bringing tons of energy every shift & a willingness to battle. Not to bad for a 4th wing alternative. Charas dealing is a crap shoot to the extreme. You have to free up some $$$ somewhere & there is depth there to at least some what assembly a good D unit freeing up quite a bit of $$$$ to reinforce the front lines. It is extreme! But something got to break or you'll be losing 2 outa 3 of next years UFAs & I'm thinking them to be Krecji & Boychuk. Would you trade those 2 for a 39 yr old Chara?

[/QUOTE]
    The Bruins are the only team that Krejci and Boychuk have ever known.  I could see them wanting to stay here and sign extensions during the year.  Krejci getting a deal similar to Bergeron and Boychuk similar to Seidenberg.

-GNB, King Of The Forum

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Just a few thoughts to ruffle a few feathers."

Yah I'm sure PC stays up all night thinking about Fraser or Florek on the 4th line. Starting the season with KoKo or Spooner on the 3rd line.

It's not like Chiarelli has never pulled off any good trades before.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

They can hardly sign 1 front line winger this year. Like I said I'm not a math wiz but where does that xtra $$$ come from?  If they had the wingers down providence I could see filling out the roster & paying the core what there worth, they don't. I believe if they sign the 3 RFAs this year they'll be over the cap, but maybe, hopefully I'm wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Dumping Chara is the fastest way to close "the window". At 38 he was still a Norris candidate. He wasn't great in the playoffs but it was the rookies who sank them on defense.

I think they move along without Iggy at worst case. Chia knows what he's up against

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to pucman's comment:[QUOTE] Like I said I'm not a math wiz but where does that xtra $$$ come from?   [/QUOTE]

PC will have to move some salaries unfortunately. The nature of the business that teams can't keep everyone. I didn't want Ward and Kobasew gone at the beginning of the 2010 but it had to be done, PC needed the $5M.

Kelly and Boychuk may have to go.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

PC is sleeping fine.  His CPAP machine allows him to get level 5 REM sleep throughout the night.   Upon waking up, he has a 5 AM teetime with some of the Bruins 90-year-old scouts that were at draft night.  Afterwards, he's going to go fishing and have about 4-5 beers and laughs as to how they are going to proceed after reading the BDC forums.   

Luc Dufour was as tough as Nails.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

By the end of the day, we should have a better idea what Chiarelli has in mind for next season.  One way or another, he will have to pay the piper for last season's roster.

-- Proud user of http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8vclq_sgc2c-69-chambraigne" rel="nofollow">Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --