How can anyone be surprised? This what they are

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

How can anyone be surprised? This what they are

Maybe the NFL can get the 20 guys in black and gold to enroll in thier " Play 60 Campain"

Same core for the most part and claude you just come to expect games like this undert this coach.

Granted the goaltender has sucked but I am tired of this bottom line team below and the bruins find a way to loose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: How can anyone be surprised? This what they are

I'M NOT AND HAVE WANTED CHANGES FOR HOW LONG AND THIS IS WHAT WE WIND UP WITH.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Changes should have been made after the once in a generation playoff collapse last spring. Unfortunately all the tickets were sold for this year so eh who cares...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Changes have to be big, from CJ all the way up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I put a lot of this on CJ.

Mismanaging resources.

The lone bright spot tonight - Seguin.

I will never be convinced otherwise, had Seguin gotten more playing time this year we would have seen what we saw tonight earlier.

4 shots for Seguin tonight.

4 best shots on goal for Bruins tonight from Seguin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: How can anyone be surprised? This what they are:
    I put a lot of this on CJ. Mismanaging resources. The lone bright spot tonight - Seguin. I will never be convinced otherwise, had Seguin gotten more playing time this year we would have seen what we saw tonight earlier. 4 shots for Seguin tonight. 4 best shots on goal for Bruins tonight from Seguin.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I agree totally had claude not mishandled him all year this late in the season he could have been a real help scoring by now. Tonights game glad he got some good looks wish he had scored but he played a good game IMO. At least he had to be accounted for and how many of our players could you say that about tonight?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

It's obvious. They've stopped playing for him. That much talent (on paper) simply can't be that bad. And Rask better reel it in soon. Giving your Dman sh*t is going to to come back on him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Totaly agree Badhab.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

What is it going to take to turn this around? If they lose there next game and have no effort against the habs thursday there i no hope what so ever for the 2010-2011 season and I would think cam would over ride PC and give claude the ax.

Sections
Shortcuts