How come Boston.com writers never write about the Bruins???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

How come Boston.com writers never write about the Bruins???

I know this is nothing new, but with the Bruins coming off a Stanley Cup, having a historic November, and being at the top of the league, how can the editorial writers (Ryan, Gasper, et al) still be writing about the Red Sox (disapointing last year, not in season), Celtics (lock out non-story), and the Patriots (OK, they're good, but they only play once a week).

It's pretty sad really.  I think it's time for the Globe to go out and hire a sportswriter that at least has some interst in hockey seeing that New England is probably the #1 or #2 hockey market in the country

I guess I'm just getting bored with the material on this site.  If you watch the game, you don't need to read the recap so besides this forum there is really nothing for hockey fans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: How come Boston.com writers never write about the Bruins???

Ryan is a dip and Gasper shows as much wit when he writes hockey as Trent Whitfied does game breaking NHL skill.

In Response to How come Boston.com writers never write about the Bruins???:
    [QUOTE]I know this is nothing new, but with the Bruins coming off a Stanley Cup, having a historic November, and being at the top of the league, how can the editorial writers (Ryan, Gasper, et al) still be writing about the Red Sox (disapointing last year, not in season), Celtics (lock out non-story), and the Patriots (OK, they're good, but they only play once a week). It's pretty sad really.  I think it's time for the Globe to go out and hire a sportswriter that at least has some interst in hockey seeing that New England is probably the #1 or #2 hockey market in the country I guess I'm just getting bored with the material on this site.  If you watch the game, you don't need to read the recap so besides this forum there is really nothing for hockey fans
    Posted by Chappy28[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I really don't think anyone writing for the Globe knows much about hockey, thus little interest is shown in writing about it. I think Ryan knows the game is played on ice but thats about it and the rest, well, i don't know if they know its played on ice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wetcamelfood. Show wetcamelfood's posts

They're too busy ballwashing the Patriots

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

In Response to Re: How come Boston.com writers never write about the Bruins???:
    [QUOTE]They're too busy ballwashing the Patriots
    Posted by wetcamelfood[/QUOTE]

yep, and the sox for that matter

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think very few of the guys there can write intelligently about the Bruins.  Frankly I think you get much better insight and information on these boards than you do in the articles, if you know who to read and who to ignore. 

Sections
Shortcuts