How Come Lucic Is Never Criticized?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: How Come Lucic Is Never Criticized?

Lucic has been lazy and has made some turnovers.  But he doesnt get away with the rookie thing, he isnt a surprise.  he goes against teams top defenders now.  It happens to good players and this is a compliment to him.  I do believe something is bothering him.  He isnt the best skater on earth.  But he has looked slow. 
    I was one of the ones calling him out on occasion.  But he has rounded his game nicely and will only get better.  IF, he remembers what got him here.  He isnt a playmaker.  He is a hard nosed power fwd.  His goals from in close. 

He hasnt had a great playoff.  But teams win together.  Teams lose together.  He is part of one of the most fun playoff drives in my recent memory. 

When he lifts that cup wednesday night in his home town.  I will still be standing and cheering. 
    Go get em Lucic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: How Come Lucic Is Never Criticized?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Come Lucic Is Never Criticized? : Error by looch and thomas and  i am   a bruins long before looch came andwill be after. If thomas stays in his creacse the bruins would have won this series all ready but I blame claudes passive tenative play not to lose instead of being agressive
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

he's allowed 6 goals in 5 games, lucaooo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: How Come Lucic Is Never Criticized?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Come Lucic Is Never Criticized? : Error by looch and thomas and  i am   a bruins long before looch came andwill be after. If thomas stays in his creacse the bruins would have won this series all ready but I blame claudes passive tenative play not to lose instead of being agressive
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

dude.  tt is the only reason we are where we are.  even in the blow out game he faced 40+ shots.  he is the playoff mvp win or lose

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaxCap. Show FaxCap's posts

You guys don't like Lucic?  Send him back home to Vancouver.
    He'd look great on our 2nd line.

Geez....you don't think he's playing bad 'cause he wants his hometown Canucks to win the Cup do you???? Wink

FaxCap

Sections
Shortcuts