How do say "washed up" in Czech

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

Re: How do say

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

Even with Sutherland on the bench the b's blow it with there geriactric Super Star. Not even Gregorys Daddys NHLOA can save these pompous plumbers.

WOW! YOU SHEITE BAG  I HOPE  NEVER MIND    YOU AIN'T WORTH IT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Love the fact that CC is still burning with jealousy that the habs havn't won cup in 20 years.  Enjoy this regular season meaningless game because I know you will be out in the first round of the playoffs. I will bet your $33.00 left over from your welare checque you coward. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Love the fact that CC is still burning with jealousy that the habs havn't won cup in 20 years.  Enjoy this regular season meaningless game because I know you will be out in the first round of the playoffs. I will bet your $33.00 left over from your welare checque you coward. 

GOOD POST!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wasn't Jagr on the ice for both goals in the last 2 games?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

hey tou PUNK  its been 49yrs  that the flippin scabs have gotten all the calls,  man the worst thing to ever happen to montreal was the goal net cam!!  then just to add insult to injury they MOVED NHL HEADQUARTERS OUT OF MONTREAL!!  you pucks aint won since!!!  WHY??????  SCUM BAG

yrs

so its been 20 years since Gary Bettman took over and started marketing hockey to the moronic masses south of the 49th...how time flys. eh? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

All those tainted cups with a double draft picks rule put in place only to favour the scabs and they still complain?  I have seen it all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

All those tainted cups with a double draft picks rule put in place only to favour the scabs and they still complain?  I have seen it all.

FACT!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In response to paulbking's comment:

FACT!

Actually, it's not "fact", but it's beside the point. Why do you guys respond to easily to such idiotic trolling?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

You are right... They actually just bought entire amateur leagues and teams around the nation  therefore owning the rights to those players.  Imagine a guy like Donald Trump buying the Ottawa Senators and the OHL and then having firts rights to the best players in Ontario and the ability to trade or sell the rest.  Now that's real fair.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Wasn't Jagr on the ice for both goals in the last 2 games?

The NJ game was 1-0 so no. ( GW). The first montreal goal was off Bartkowski kneecap. The second was a floater  that changed direction that got by Rask. On the ice Yes his fault no. Lets not get into a debate every time the  opposition scores and Jagr is on the ice to talk about his defensive lapses. You take the good with the bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

For those of you who only come on here when the Bruins lose, trade deadline, Thomas posts something on Facebook please, don't respond to this troll. He used to go buy the name of "Null" and is still very upset about his Canucks losing to the Bruins and blames the refs,Bettman and NBC...

Just let the threads die.

Thanks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

The NJ game was 1-0 so no. ( GW). The first montreal goal was off Bartkowski kneecap. The second was a floater  that changed direction that got by Rask. On the ice Yes his fault no. Lets not get into a debate every time the  opposition scores and Jagr is on the ice to talk about his defensive lapses. You take the good with the bad.

I thought he was talking about the Bruins' last two goals.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

For those of you who only come on here when the Bruins lose, trade deadline, Thomas posts something on Facebook please, don't respond to this troll. He used to go buy the name of "Null" and is still very upset about his Canucks losing to the Bruins and blames the refs,Bettman and NBC...

Just let the threads die.

Thanks.

Agree Dez I didn't know he was a troll 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

You are right... They actually just bought entire amateur leagues and teams around the nation  therefore owning the rights to those players.  Imagine a guy like Donald Trump buying the Ottawa Senators and the OHL and then having firts rights to the best players in Ontario and the ability to trade or sell the rest.  Now that's real fair.

Learn history.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Its a fact.

In response to Kennedy97's comment:

Learn history.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

I thought he was talking about the Bruins' last two goals.

I was. I completey misread this post because I thought they were complaining Jagr was washed up.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

How do say "washed up" in Czech

Drž hubu, kretén!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Troll ? some of these posts are obviously not about hockey or the Bruins. I'm at a point where it's not worth commenting except that I enjoy the hockey comments from NAS, Sandog, Chowda, book, etc.

25. This post has been removed.