How good are we?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How good are we?

I think the next 5 days should tell us... tomorrow it's the Habs followed by the Red Wings twice. GO BRUINS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: How good are we?

In Response to How good are we?:
    I think the next 5 days should tell us... tomorrow it's the Habs followed by the Red Wings twice. GO BRUINS!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I expect them to come out storming against the Habs.There should be no need for any pre-game speeches to get the team fired up.I think the players are more embarrassed and angry about the way they lost last time than we fans were(and people were freaking out if memory serves me correctly).A win tomorrow and a split against Detroit would be great.That's my half-hearted Stanley imitation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

They will come out flat and play bad against Montreal. Always happens

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think we are pretty good.

We have some decent posters full of hockey knowledge (Book et al), some full of hockey BS (looking at you Fletch), some full of straight BS (know anyone named Shupe?), some that think their BS is funny (Stanley), some who start well but end in BS  (calling all Dez, calling all Dez), some who think their BS doesn't stink (starts with a not and ends with a shot), and some who want the BS to just stop (Isla).

Overall, however, we're pretty good.

The Bruins are good too.  I just don't know how good they are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

It's time Tyler, it's time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: How good are we?:
    I think we are pretty good. We have some decent posters full of hockey knowledge (Book et al), some full of hockey BS (looking at you Fletch), some full of straight BS (know anyone named Shupe?), some that think their BS is funny (Stanley), some who start well but end in BS  (calling all Dez, calling all Dez), some who think their BS doesn't stink (starts with a not and ends with a shot), and some who want the BS to just stop (Isla). Overall, however, we're pretty good. The Bruins are good too.  I just don't know how good they are.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You literal SOB.Funny on many levels...lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

With Malkin done, and Crosby likely to be back at less than 100%, I think the three teams in the east at the top right now are the division leaders: Flyers, B's, Bolts. Next two are Washington & Pens.

Out west... after Vancouver who I think might end up having a glass chin, and the Red Wings, anything goes.

In Response to How good are we?:
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I think we are pretty good. We have some decent posters full of hockey knowledge (Book et al), some full of hockey BS (looking at you Fletch), some full of straight BS (know anyone named Shupe?), some that think their BS is funny (Stanley), some who start well but end in BS  (calling all Dez, calling all Dez), some who think their BS doesn't stink (starts with a not and ends with a shot), and some who want the BS to just stop (Isla). Overall, however, we're pretty good. The Bruins are good too.  I just don't know how good they are.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Why wouldn't you mention me? That's a bs call. You have talked to me non stop since I hit the 100 mark. Disappointed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Posted by Not-A-Shot

That was funny! =D

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Third seed with it's current personnel should be 2nd seed. Once the new additions that Chiarelli adds the Bruins will catch the Lightning (watch tonights highlights of Roloson in net oops). Give me some speed and a someone who knows how to set up the Powerplay it gets even better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

The Bruins "are who we thought they--- and we let them off the hook".

Hopefully that will be the coach of the Western Conference Champs after game 7 of the Stanley Cup as Big Z is skating around the Ice with the cup hoisted over his melon.

Then my wife woke me & told me to roll over cause I was crushing the cat!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I'd prefer it be game six, since that's more likely to be here.  :-)

The Bruins "are who we thought they--- and we let them off the hook". Hopefully that will be the coach of the Western Conference Champs after game 7 of the Stanley Cup as Big Z is skating around the Ice with the cup hoisted over his melon. Then my wife woke me & told me to roll over cause I was crushing the cat!
    Posted by JYaso

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

As now constituted, I think the Bruins can take the East. The only thing Philly will make these upcoming playoffs is cream cheese.

In the West, there is no-one to fear. The Canucks have Luongo, and any opponent has a chance against Luongo.

Yet, all you posters want to bare the cupboard of draft picks and prospects for a stud. One who will come in and screw up the cap situation.

You forget that Marchand (who has the same agent as Kessel, by the way), Kempfer, Seguin, Rask and others will be coming up for contracts in the next couple of years.

A stud now will guarantee that we lose two of the above players, plus draft choices and prospects. Then what!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

As now constituted, I think the Bruins can take the East. The only thing Philly will make these upcoming playoffs is cream cheese. In the West, there is no-one to fear. The Canucks have Luongo, and any opponent has a chance against Luongo. Yet, all you posters want to bare the cupboard of draft picks and prospects for a stud. One who will come in and screw up the cap situation. You forget that Marchand (who has the same agent as Kessel, by the way), Kempfer, Seguin, Rask and others will be coming up for contracts in the next couple of years. A stud now will guarantee that we lose two of the above players, plus draft choices and prospects. Then what!
    Posted by Wheatskins

Acquiring a good player now doesn't "guarantee" losing 2 other guys later.It just guarantees that PC will have to be creative with his cap management.Don't forget Boston will have guys coming off the books after the season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I think the B's need to aquire a stud if they want to compete come playoff time. They need that consistent scorer. I disagree with you wheat on the Flyers. I have wathed quite a bit of their games and they are a very dangerous team. If their goalies maintain the level they've been playing at they'll be very hard to beat come playoff time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

we'll find out after tonites effort against the habs...win or lose , its about the effort-it has to be there. of course a win is preferable-get a little distance between them in the standings, go b's

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I want a Donnybrook.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

This team has persevered without it's #1 center, most prolific scorer, and PP playmaker. There isn't a duplicate out there although Stamkos is developing into the necessary skill set. Chiarelli has the big hole to fill, although Hammil is not making any noticeable mistakes, and we will see more tonight as long as Ryder and Wheeler work hard. Other than that, necessary changes are minimal. IMO a solid defenseman like Phillips to play with Chara can make Boychuck and Stuart available for trade. I would prefer to see a 4th line with out Thornton. He certainly has energy, but his skills are minimal. I would prefer to see Seguin fixed on right wing, preferably with Bergie; then REX could fill in, and help develop, Hammil

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

They can't beat the Habs which is sad. The Bruins have no players in the top 40 in scoring. They are a good team. That is all. If they didn't have the best goalie in the NHL they would be mediocre

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Posted by Not-A-Shot
    There's nothing healthy about this forum, it is dominated by a few. Many times we see new or casual posters making comments and quickly being attacked by clowns like you (scaring them off).
     Although you have some good input at times YOU ARE A CANCER, limiting the new quality posters on here.
    Anybody on here know of other bruin forums out there?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: How good are we? : There's nothing healthy about this forum, it is dominated by a few. Many times we see new or casual posters making comments and quickly being attacked by clowns like you (scaring them off). Although you have some good input at times, YOU ARE A CANCER ON HERE.
    Posted by pauly1

Nice job paying attention.  Of anything that might be true, you certainly don't see me attacking any new posters.

I'm also not very quick to do anything.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: How good are we? : There's nothing healthy about this forum, it is dominated by a half dozen or so. Many times we see new or casual posters making comments and quickly being attacked by clowns like you (scaring them off). Although you have some good input at times, YOU ARE A CANCER ON HERE.
    Posted by pauly1

Wow Pauly.This attack post is worse than anything I've seen in a NAS reply to anyone.While NAS(and myself I'm sure) say some heated things to other seasoned posters,I don't think anyone's trying to scare away ANY posters who have intelligent thoughts to add to this forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I think there are a lot of posters on here just learning the game, and some may be just kids excited to be a part of this. Giving your opinion and correcting them is one thing, and calling them stupid is another.... It could be your kid.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

In Response to Re: How good are we? : Nice job paying attention.  Of anything that might be true, you certainly don't see me attacking any new posters. I'm also not very quick to do anything.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

This is true ! You don't limit yourself to attacking new posters . You do it to almost everyone. I agree with Pauly . You are a cancer !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I think there are a lot of posters on here just learning the game, and some may be just kids excited to be a part of this. Giving your opinion and correcting them is one thing and calling them stupid is another.... It could be your kid.
    Posted by pauly1

That's true Pauly.I'll certainly try to be less abusive as I do get caught up in it often myself.Cheers.

Sections
Shortcuts