How has Greg Zanon looked?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: How has Greg Zanon looked?

"Zanon blocked 10 shots; the Senators totaled eight."

Why Greg was acquired and why Zanon needs to be in the lineup during the Playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In Response to Re: How has Greg Zanon looked?:
               "Zanon blocked 10 shots; the Senators totaled eight." Why Greg was acquired and why Zanon needs to be in the lineup during the Playoffs.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

And scored the GWG
    Nice pick up PC

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I am surprised noone else has mentioned the only thing that annoys me about Zanon.  Sometimes, I feel like he chases the check too far, especially in the D zone.  It's a minor complaint, but I think with the defense we play, I think it is significant.  It is not as noticeable or dangerous as the poor pinching that occured far too often during our slump, but I believe, it is significant.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: How has Greg Zanon looked?:
    In Response to Re: How has Greg Zanon looked? : And scored the GWG Nice pick up PC Posted by LordByron77

Waited for the puck to deflect off the boards into his wheel house then ripped it really quickly. A very nice surprise cause I never saw that when he played in Minnesota. Gotta like those pleasant surprises.

Sections
Shortcuts