How Homer can improve the powerplay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

Re: How Homer can improve the powerplay

Is Miro Satan available?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: How Homer can improve the powerplay:
    Every consecutive loss lends more credence to the fact that Dez and I-like are completely out of touch with the current situation. I feel badly for them. I'll check in this site after Thursday night's loss to hear their excuses as they attempt to trash those of us who do understand things need to change with the B's. After all they are so high on this 1 win and 6 loss group that it will devastate them when they lose. I don't have time before then to entertain their delusions. But I do very much enjoy discrediting them. I'll respond to intelligent posters, which most of us thankfully are, however.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

Keep on avoiding the questions......that sure makes you a self-proclaimed"intelligent poster"......what does objectivity mean and when have you discredited someone?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

c'mon dez, you know OEC is right.  colborne playing in providence next year would've helped our pp.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

c'mon dez, you know OEC is right.  colborne playing in providence next year would've helped our pp.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

The pressure to perform would've  helped I guess.Bergeron and Krejci would step it up for fear of losing their job to Colborne.........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Punch Imlach had a great tactic when his power play wasn't working; five defenseman on the power play. The message got through quick.

Julien could try McQuaid and Boychuk up front with Seguin, and Ference and Kampfer at the point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

can any change to the pp really be worse than it already is? can you tell the officials, "no thanks, we'll play five on five"? just a thought

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: How Homer can improve the powerplay : Don't hold your breath waiting for intelligent replies from  a clown.He's already won this argument by writing things like "end of story"and"chia pet" and then proclaiming himself the victor in a fight no one knew they were in.You might expect more from someone that refers to others as "younguns" but,unfortunately,you aren't going to get it.......maybe after he puts on a fresh set of Depends.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Anyone who uses Wide man in a hockey argument loses all creditability.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: How Homer can improve the powerplay : Anyone who uses Wide man in a hockey argument loses all creditability.  
    Posted by islamorada

Oddly enough,that isn't the dumbest thing he's said(Colborne=Phil Esposito=LOL).

Sections
Shortcuts