How horrible is NESN's sound crew?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

How horrible is NESN's sound crew?

It is not even two months into the season, and there have already been so many technical difficulties so far this season.  I can think of a ton of examples.  One game there was no audio at all the first 5 minutes of the game.  Already over 5 minutes into this game and they still haven't fixed Jack/Brick's audio problem yet.  Unacceptable.  The entire audio crew needs to be fired.  Ever hear of a sound check before you go on the air you incompetent morons?!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Re: How horrible is NESN's sound crew?

NESN is a gong show... its laughable tho. it cracks me up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Jack Edwards is horrible. Get rid of him and 2/3 of NESN's issues will be resolved. Simple.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

"Mike Richards takes a BackScratcher!!!"

What, Jack?

Still trying to figure that one out. Did he mean because it was a slapshot that richards pulled his stack up near his back? Or he didnt understand the reason he shot it?(Wouldnt that be a headscratcher?)

Im all for homerism when watching the B's but some Jackisms just dont make sense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Pretty sure he was referring to him pulling his stick all the way up to his back.

I think I could live with Jack never saying "Reach-around check" again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Yeah, the audio was awful again last night.  The crowd noise was louder in the mix than Jack and Brick for the entire first period.  It was better in the second and third periods, but still not good.  That is the second game that it was like that so far this season, on top of the one that was without audio for a while. 

I tried to stream the radio play-by-play over the internet, but that and the NESN feed on DirecTV didn't sync up at all.  In fact, it was like two completely different games were going on.

Sections
Shortcuts