How is it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

How is it?

That Weber is able to get the time & space to get that one timer off, but Chara can't. I know most teams play a big box on the PK against the B's when Chara is out there. Most teams know that Chara has the bomb & they take away that space. How come CJ and company wouldn't do the same thing against Weber? I'm sure the B's know about Weber.  This is where I wish CJ would adjust the PP a little bit. Especially at home where he has last change. If the B's go 0-2 on the PP and Big Z hasn't been getting his shot thru. Put him out there as a forward for a PP. Mix it up & adjust, be creative. Not saying CJ can't coach. He can, but sometimes he waits too long to adjust.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: How is it?

I agree. Weber has a great shot and all, but I hear the B's have a guy who shoots "even harder."  It never seems to be the weapon Weber's is.

I watch the Wings' games and the announcers fear the next Weber shot... as they should.  I never hear that concern from teams playing the B's except a couple days after Chara wins the slapshot competition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Pouliot being on the PP also explains where Ward's head is at up his ___! When they had Bergy on top as the QB, not along the wall, with two forwards in front of the net (Lucic and Marchand) is when the PP was most effective. Ward totally abandoned that unit when it was having success :headscratcher:

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Bruins need to work the puck down low in order to get a good look for Chara and they don't do it often enough. I think Seguin on the half wall with Bergeron down low would get the best opportunity for Zee to shoot but it seems they're usually stuck with Corvo and Seidenberg, who is a fine player that's not great on the PP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Bruins should've won this hockey game in regulation! TT WAS TERRIBLE this afternoon! First time I can say all 3 goals were stoppable today! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: How is it?:
    Bruins should've won this hockey game in regulation! TT WAS TERRIBLE this afternoon! First time I can say all 3 goals were stoppable today! 
    Posted by nitemare-38

Nite, did you notice Nashville had 3 guys below the goal line on the PP? That's how they open up the point men.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In response to "Re: How is it?":
    Bruins should've won this hockey game in regulation! TT WAS TERRIBLE this afternoon! First time I can say all 3 goals were stoppable today!  Posted by nitemare-38
    I'm glad someone feels like I do. TT better focus on hockey or ask to take the rest of the season off to work on his politics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In response to "Re: How is it?": I'm glad someone feels like I do. TT better focus on hockey or ask to take the rest of the season off to work on his politics.
    Posted by jwb413

NO,NO,NO,NO! Don't make this HOCKEY THREAD into a political one! This has nothing to do with POLITICS! Thomas had a bad game today, it happens! NOTHING MORE & NOTHING LESS!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: How is it? : Nite, did you notice Nashville had 3 guys below the goal line on the PP? That's how they open up the point men.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Not only that Dez, but Suter makes it look like he's going deep. As soon as the player turns around to cover him, he stops. The pass comes quick & he throws to Shea! Poetry in motion those 2!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Chara has a bomb of a shot but I think his accuracy is horrid. Whats the good of getting him one timers on the power play if the shot isn't on net alot of the time?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In response to "Re: How is it?":
    In Response to Re: How is it? : NO,NO,NO,NO! Don't make this HOCKEY THREAD into a political one! This has nothing to do with POLITICS! Thomas had a bad game today, it happens! NOTHING MORE & NOTHING LESS!!! Posted by nitemare-38
    Sorry, but it didn't look like his mind was on the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

How is it that ? Weber4 can 2 hand a slash on marchands stick breaking it and not get called ? And whoever said it, TTs mind is not in the game recently/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In response to "Re: How is it?": Sorry, but it didn't look like his mind was on the game.
    Posted by jwb413

That's fine! As i said it happens to everybody.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

When you have two incredible, but different, weapons in Bergeron and Chara...it's insane they don't let those two shift around on the PP and take the space that the other team gives them. Both are plenty skilled to read & react. Point being covered? They shift and Chara goes down low. Puck goes deep into the corners? Bergeron goes and Chara stays on the point.

They have the players that create matchup nightmares, but refuse to use them. I don't complain about much, but I agree the lack of creativity especially with those two amazing players drives me batty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Yup,  TT Should have had two of those goals.  The b's played agreat game in front of him and Nashville had no business being in this game.

Sections
Shortcuts