How is thornton still getting ice time?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

How is thornton still getting ice time?

I have no problem with people defending the 4th line because theyve been playing well...

Its hard to defend their ice time right now. esp thorntons

Im not saying they shouldnt play at all. and im sure things will turn around, but this whole, earn your ice garbage is out the window now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Re: How is thornton still getting ice time?

subscript:

With my luck... watch! tonight he will score the game winning goal. and ill look like an ar$e.

Ill take it tho. cheers!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

because hes had an awesome year? have you been watching?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

If he is having an awsome year play him on the third or second line.  It's BS that a fourth line is on so much.  You have to play your top players... period...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mudduck72. Show mudduck72's posts

well the lines in general need to change! horton is having a hard time hith his line and should be put with savard! put wheeler whith them then put seguin with bergy and recc and rider with looch david as for the forth line i cant stand that they keep getting rolled out shift after shift! has anyone noticed that they where on the ice for 3 of the 7 goals the last two games and thorts penality was another goal!i always thought at the end of a game you played your best players if u r behind!this coach has no clue and this team has no paulse no heart i cant stand watching them play like this!something needs to change!whats it gonna take?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

He already gets the least amount of ice time. Plus, he's been pretty good. I'd have no problem putting him on any of lines 2-4. He'll change up what the lines look like. Put him with Savvy or Bergy and it'll be a good experiment. He's a heck of a grinder and will hold his own with puck possession.

Sections
Shortcuts