How long has everyone been a Bruins fan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: How long has everyone been a Bruins fan?

since I was 5 is when i started to know players and remember names and that season was the magical one of 87-88. I was young enough to actualy think we were going to beat that stacked oilers team and when we were ousted I cried haha.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It was Espo, Phil that is,  that got my whole family cheering for the Bruins .  Having Orr helpd a little . Wink I was 6.
    38 years now a Bruins fan and still playing hockey for the same amount of years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Cried myself to sleep in the '79 too many men on the ice game.  I was 17!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: How long has everyone been a Bruins fan?:
    [QUOTE]Cried myself to sleep in the '79 too many men on the ice game.  I was 17!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

I didn't want to go school on the Tuesday (Monday was a holiday ). I lost my collection of hockey cards in a bet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Since I was 6, so in 94. Some okay times and a little more bad times.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Once my family moved back up to New England in '78. There was no hockey being shown in the south....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayorofdale. Show mayorofdale's posts

since 1954 been here thoughthe tuff times and been here though the good timesgoing to die a bruin fan

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i'm a 3rd generation b's fan born in '72.  i was 3 months old when the bruins last won the cup.  i obviously don't remember but, i'm pretty sure i must've been in front of the tv to watch it.  hockey has always been a big part of my life.  i was 3 yrs old when i started skating and 5 when i started playing.  never remember not being a bruins fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin7. Show Bruin7's posts

In Response to How long has everyone been a Bruins fan?:
    [QUOTE]Since we have a 4 or 5 day wait for the conference finals, I thought I would start this thread for us Bruins fans to get to know each other a little more & see how far back we all go with this team. It all started for me in 1982 when I was 10 yrs. old. (29 years & counting!) It was the year the Bruins aquired Pete Peters from the Flyers for Brad McCrimmon. Being a goalie myself, Peters was my first idol when I was young, which attracted me to the Bruins when they got him & the rest is history. As an added bonus, Peters won the Vezina Trophy in his first year with the Bruins. The last time the B's won the cup was the year I was born, hopefully that changes this year!! Anyone else? No trolls please!!  
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ky-kevin. Show ky-kevin's posts

In Response to Re: How long has everyone been a Bruins fan?:
    [QUOTE]Since birth.  My dearest mother had me in a knitted Bruins jumper soon after.  So, about 33 long years.  Makes victories like last night all the more sweet.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]