How many 20 goal scores this season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

How many 20 goal scores this season?

I had started this thread before season started but cannot find it anymore.
    I had said 4 or 5 .
    Right now besides the 2 past 20 barring no injury (knock on wood) the other 3 should surpass 20. 

UPDATED:
    Lucic 30
    Bergeron 22
    Marchand 21
    Horton 26
    Ryder 18

I had all these with the exception of Marchand but had Wheeler.

Missing anyone ?

Bogosian, Parise , Ricahrds don't count  ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: How many 20 goal scores this season?

Maybe Peverly once he settles in...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I also think Peverly could get 20 just that right now there seems to be no chemistry between he, Kelly and Ryder. Kind of early to tell.
    I've said this numerous times but Ryder has to be the player that has changed linemates the most this season.  Kind of tough on the guy but he keeps on trying.  You got to give him that much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Lucic 30+ Club
    Bergeron
    Horton
    Ryder
    Peverly
    Recchi

So thats 1 30+, and 5 20+.. Pretty good assembly of scoring, akin to what alot of other teams have won a cup with.

Seguin could he simply wont get enough ice time to.

Over under on Wheeler hitting 20 in ATL????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: How many 20 goal scores this season?:
    [QUOTE]Lucic 30+ Club Bergeron Horton Ryder Peverly Recchi So thats 1 30+, and 5 20+.. Pretty good assembly of scoring, akin to what alot of other teams have won a cup with. Seguin could he simply wont get enough ice time to. Over under on Wheeler hitting 20 in ATL????
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

With Bergeron having Kaberle on his PP-Unit he may have an OUTSIDE chance on picking up a few extra goals and reach 30.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many 20 goal scores this season? : With Bergeron having Kaberle on his PP-Unit he may have an OUTSIDE chance on picking up a few extra goals and reach 30.
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

Bergeron hitting 30 would put a huge smile on my face. He'd have to score at a pace of .42 gpg. To hit 30. Doesnt sound completely impossible but that would be a really hot Goal Scoring pace for Bergy.

Nevertheless 2 30 Goal Scorers is better in the playoffs than 1 30 Goals scorer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Might be a stretch for Ryder to hit 20. He just doesn't show up enough. I agree with the rest though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Might be a stretch for Ryder to hit 20. He just doesn't show up enough. I agree with the rest though.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

He lit it up about this time last season. He might not score 20 but he'll get close.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many 20 goal scores this season? : He lit it up about this time last season. He might not score 20 but he'll get close.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I agree! In four or five games, that line could catch fire...
    Doc

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]and peverley is on pace for 18, but he was on that pace with atlanta, in boston, with PP time, i would expect 20
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

He'll get 20

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic 30+ Club Bergeron Horton Ryder Peverly Recchi So thats 1 30+, and 5 20+.. Pretty good assembly of scoring, akin to what alot of other teams have won a cup with. Seguin could he simply wont get enough ice time to. Over under on Wheeler hitting 20 in ATL????

I think you forgot Marchand to you list... Unless you think he's done scoring for this year (19 goals). Tongue out

I'm also not sure if Recchi will make it to 20 but regardless, you have the breakdown right if you switch Recchi with Marchand.

I also think Bergy has an outside shot at 30 this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many 20 goal scores this season? : He lit it up about this time last season. He might not score 20 but he'll get close.
    Ok B'sLegion, I'm conceeding the fact that Ryder will get to the 20 goal mark after notching his 17th last night in Edmonton.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many 20 goal scores this season? : I think you forgot Marchand to you list... Unless you think he's done scoring for this year (19 goals). I'm also not sure if Recchi will make it to 20 but regardless, you have the breakdown right if you switch Recchi with Marchand. I also think Bergy has an outside shot at 30 this year.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

No,  Marchand is on my list of shoe-ins to get 20.

Right now besides the 2 past 20 barring no injury (knock on wood) the other 3 should surpass 20. 

Lucic 27
    Bergeron 21
    Marchand 19
    Horton 17
    Ryder 17

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many 20 goal scores this season? : No,  Marchand is on my list of shoe-ins to get 20. Right now besides the 2 past 20 barring no injury (knock on wood) the other 3 should surpass 20.  Lucic 27 Bergeron 21 Marchand 19 Horton 17 Ryder 17

I was replying to I-Like-Hockey's post. I agree with yours.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many 20 goal scores this season? : I was replying to I-Like-Hockey's post. I agree with yours.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

duh I'm so self centered. Cheers

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So now Chara is at 13 , Peverly at 16 and seems like Ryder stuck at 17. I still feel he'll get 3 more by season end.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Save them for the playoffs.  This team is gonna be in a lot of 2-1 3-2 type games. 

We need all hands on deck in a few weeks. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]So now Chara is at 13 , Peverly at 16 and seems like Ryder stuck at 17. I still feel he'll get 3 more by season end.
    Change of heart B'sLegion , I will call you up on this one. With 10 games left I don't think Ryder has it in him. He hasn't scored since the Edmonton game. He finished with 18 last year, I expect about the same this year. That's a pretty low goal output for a guy making 4mill a year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many 20 goal scores this season? : Change of heart B'sLegion , I will call you up on this one. With 10 games left I don't think Ryder has it in him. He hasn't scored since the Edmonton game. He finished with 18 last year, I expect about the same this year. That's a pretty low goal output for a guy making 4mill a year.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

You might be right. I was sure Ryder would've had made it to 20 , now looking like he'll fall short. 
    At least the pest made it !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Looks like I as basically right.

Recchi was a misjudgement, I think he'll get a few in the playoffs though. Ryder+Peverley need to score 3 more each rigth?

Double hattrick against TOR count it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like I as basically right. Recchi was a misjudgement, I think he'll get a few in the playoffs though. Ryder+Peverley need to score 3 more each rigth? Double hattrick against TOR count it!

Actually that Toronto game coming up at the Garden will be another one of those games like Bruins - Habs last week.  A game with more than one reason to win.  I expect the Bruins to socre at least 5.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i hope ryder doesn't score more than once in the next 2 weeks.  he is streaky and i'd rather have him score in the playoffs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I was confused by the February starting dates. Now we know Marchand has hit 20. Ryder may have a scoring touch, and with his size should be more of a factor, but, his attitude or off ice suds are taking it's toll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Ryder nor Pev will hit it with Kell on wing and it looks like Ryd if jhe plays will be on 4th.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]and now Ryder has 18
    I think Ryder will do it if only because 20 goals sounds so much better than 19 when it comes time to try to weasel another contract out of some GM or another.

Sections
Shortcuts