How Many Goals Will Nash Get With The Rangers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

How Many Goals Will Nash Get With The Rangers?

We had a discussion a while back about Nash's stats if he were to play with better players.  I think he'll probably get between 35-40 and I don't think I'd want to pay 7.8M for that production.  How many goals will he get playing with Richards and Gaborik?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

Re: How Many Goals Will Nash Get With The Rangers?

I think they would be stupid to trot out a first line of Gaborik Richards Nash. They've already sacrificed depth with this move, try to get a little more balance. Play Gaborik with Stepan

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

For 2012, Rick Nash will score 0 (zero) goals for the Rangers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I said in another post either 37 or 38.  I think better players will help a little, but mostly I think he wasn't motivated last year and this year he will play better as an individual. He'll be a real good scoring wing, but I wouldn't expect him to suddenly go through the roof and score career highs. He's 28 and has been the centerpiece of his team for years.  He's already established what he's capable of doing. 40 goals, 80 points is his ceiling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nash will be with paired BC Eagle Kreider and will end up with 44 goals. It won't matter whom is their center they will be a lethal combination.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

In Response to Re: How Many Goals Will Nash Get With The Rangers?:
    [QUOTE]For 2012, Rick Nash will score 0 (zero) goals for the Rangers.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

relax dude, there isn't going to be a lockout

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Count-the-Cash Rick Nash will have solid production for NY, I just wonder how he will be come crunch time? It has been a while since he was in a real pressure situation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

There will be a bump back to his career high levels, I think (40-45). But to be clear, I don't think that's because he'll be playing with "better players"; it's because he'll be playing with Brad Richards.  I like Brad Richards.  I think he'll do better with Richards than he would have in Boston, for sure.  Even with Richards, though, I think part of the bump will be him charging out of the gate to play for a winning team.  I won't be surprised if he slumps mid season and that's what costs him a shot at 50, and I won't be surprised if Tortorella clashes with him, or that Nash's production declines right back to 30-35 after a year or so.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I woud say 35-40, but it wouldn't surprise me if his career were to take a nose dive.  It sees like NY can affect some people that way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

he will get more than Campbell, Kelly and Julien combined....those are the Bruins big aquisitions

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: How Many Goals Will Nash Get With The Rangers?:
    [QUOTE]There will be a bump back to his career high levels, I think (40-45). But to be clear, I don't think that's because he'll be playing with "better players"; it's because he'll be playing with Brad Richards.  I like Brad Richards.  I think he'll do better with Richards than he would have in Boston, for sure.  Even with Richards, though, I think part of the bump will be him charging out of the gate to play for a winning team.  I won't be surprised if he slumps mid season and that's what costs him a shot at 50, and I won't be surprised if Tortorella clashes with him, or that Nash's production declines right back to 30-35 after a year or so.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

This is an easy one when it comes to Tortorella.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if Tortorella clashed with Elmo, Big Bird and Kermit the Frog.

"What the *^&$ does that even mean, 'it's not easy being green?'  Do you *^&%ing listen to yourself?  'Cause I have to and that voice is *^&%ing annoying as he**.  And what the *^&% are you laughing at?!  Huh?  Is this funny to you?  You're just *^&$ tickled by all this.  Well, I don't find it funny."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm going between 40-45 ,  that is if it's a full season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

He should be as productive as David Krejci if I'm remembering correctly. I guess Krejci should get about 40-50 goals next year based on these new predictions
     -wow this is great news for B's fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Wensink what are you talking about?

I think 30-40 because he won't fit well with the defensive structure of the Rangers and he's going to have to get used to his new teammates.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'll say 29, I figure he's not used to shot blocking so he'll miss a bunch of games due to injury.