How many...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

How many...

Sticks has Bergeron broken in the last three games?  Unreal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: How many...

I noticed that too, 2 tonight already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I'm sure he broke two against T.O.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I think it is 4 now...my son and I both noticed...I still prefer the old wood sticks.
    Doc

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I am sure Bergeron does not care much...it is not like he pays for his own stick...I remember when I was young I had to go home after breaking my old stick on the pond...still gives me a bad taste in my mouth....lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Funny, bought my eight year old a new stick (wood) last week, first game he stepped on the blade and took a huge chunk out of it.  Time for a composite!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: How many...:
    [QUOTE]I think it is 4 now...my son and I both noticed...I still prefer the old wood sticks. Doc
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

I used the same type of wood stick as Bourque did for years. Like playing with a 2x4. One would last me most of a season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Krej is putting knicks in them, he wants to catch him for the B's scoring lead.lol

I think Hort's are broken too, dang thing just won't go in.lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: How many...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many... : I used the same type of wood stick as Bourque did for years. Like playing with a 2x4. One would last me most of a season.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

My fave was Neely's Sherwood PMP 2050.  I just play with it on outdoor rinks for fun or wramups before I start playing. 
    Just scared someone will break it . Those sticks are hard to find.