How much do you pay an "all heart" player?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How much do you pay an "all heart" player?

Most fans would agree that this team needs more consistent scoring from it's wingers and a ton of heart...

We can acquire scoring wingers. We have picks and prospects and some mid-range talent to trade.

How do we address the "heart" problem? A player that has both heart and good talent is a rare commodity and would demand a high return. And would one of such a player be enough to turn a team around? I say no. It's a team game and the team needs to find it's heart.

So let's address the first problem and see if things improve. I don't like the CJ system, but if you move him, you have to move many of the other pieces since they were built to do this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Re: How much do you pay an "all heart" player?

I agree about the "heart" problem; I've been harping about it most of the season. At this point even if they can get a guy with limited skills but high energy/leadership that would be a help. Chiarelli's idea of doing nothing and expecting better results is loser management. Waiting for the trade deadline is another dead idea since there are only expensive rentals available.

Sections
Shortcuts