How much for ticket for game 4?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

How much for ticket for game 4?

I'm wondering how much you guys paid for ticket(s) from scalpers for game 3 ?
    Feel like driving to Boston on Wednesday morning on my way to game 4 at TD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Re: How much for ticket for game 4?

"http://"www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uJDhVZIE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Any idea ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a73fc0d49-0fda-4ce2-aa9f-bbe423193048&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion:73fc0d49-0fda-4ce2-aa9f-bbe423193048Post:e170f87b-8412-4a08-9dce-eeb5567d8e6d">Re: How much for ticket for game 4?:
    [QUOTE]Any idea ?
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]

I paid $640 for a pair ($320 each) yesterday at 3:00 PM (5 hours before the drop of the puck).

I think that the prices have skyrocketed.  Cheapest ticket on Stubhub is $687 ($620for the ticket plus about $67 in fees).

I bought mine from a powerseller on Ebay.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Wow great price bigpapa for a pair just before the game. The cheapêst I've seen was $620 (1 ticket)

I will take the chance and drive all the way down from Montreal on Wednesday morning and get a ticket from a scalper, just before the puck drops... if not, I'll watch the game from a local sports bar with my B's colleagues...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: How much for ticket for game 4?:
    [QUOTE]Wow great price bigpapa for a pair just before the game. The cheapêst I've seen was $620 (1 ticket) I will take the chance and drive all the way down from Montreal on Wednesday morning and get a ticket from a scalper, just before the puck drops... if not, I'll watch the game from a local sports bar with my B's colleagues...
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]

check with stubhub tomorrow.  the prices should go down on game day.  their pickup counter is only 2 blocks from the garden.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I paid $600 per seat for row 3 in the bancony.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbruins123. Show bbruins123's posts

if you're patient it will pay off. Stubhub had tickets 20 minutes before the game for 210 each. Scalpers at that time were 250. The longer you wait the more it will go down as they have to get rid of their supply.