How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

Enjoy this tread lovers!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

Time to get out of here you troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

he can give up a goal in 3 seconds as long as they win

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Who is Floppy?  Is the the goaltender who has a 9-4 record and a .927 SV% this playoff season?  The guy who will undoubtedly win his second Vezina Trophy in three years? 

Is that the player that you're making fun of?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Wow 3 second even I would not expect that from him!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I'm done.  ...:::clicks ignore:::...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    Who is Floppy?  Is the the goaltender who has a 9-4 record and a .927 SV% this playoff season?  The guy who will undoubtedly win his second Vezina Trophy in three years?  Is that the player that you're making fun of?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Not i am talking about the guy who actually keeps allowing bad goals in the playoffs.  He actually looks more like a fish since he's swimming in his net!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    Posted by jalvis

Don't worry i will do the same with you since you have no arguments!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

There is less pressure on the road Thomas should play better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I've got your floppy, right here...big smile!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

There is less pressure on the road Thomas should play better.
    Posted by Orrthebest

Someone with an argument finally i respect that!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Not i am talking about the guy who actually keeps allowing bad goals in the playoffs.  He actually looks more like a fish since he's swimming in his net!!
    Posted by lucaooo

Oh, okay.  My stats reflect the performace of Bruins goaltender Tim Thomas.

Whom are you referring to?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    Posted by lucaooo

You're an idiot ! ! !  ...TT winner of 2 Vezina in 3 years best save% ever in the nhl and you're whinning about our goaltender ...it takes a TRUE MORON like you

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

How long will it take for you to come in here and write about how well he plays after he has a sensational game tonight...??
    Answer: You won't because you never do, because that doesnt draw enough attention to yourself.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Look I don't understand why so many of us respond. His last rant got 142 replies. Now this one is at 19! We're feeding this guy 3 full meals a day. This guy is Imasox Idiot wanna be. If we stop responding he'll go away.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Why you guys respond to this meat beater is beyond me

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Look I don't understand why so many of us respond. His last rant got 142 replies. Now this one is at 19! We're feeding this guy 3 full meals a day. This guy is Imasox Idiot wanna be. If we stop responding he'll go away.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE

To answer your question... my posts go a long way because I speak the truth and some people just cannot handle the truth.  I will not even bother responding to your insult because your comments are as old as your profile picture!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Posted by jalvis

Post of the thread.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Post of the thread.
    Posted by Crowls2424

Are you trying to make me cry... seriously is this the best that you can do...put me on the ignore list so you can have a conversation only with the blind TT lovers fans so everyone can agree all the time and live happy on the land of the no neck goalies fish!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    Posted by lucaooo

What game were you watching? He may have given up 2 softies but when the game was on the line in the 3rd period he made at least 4 or 5 game savers to seal the deal. At this time of the year the bottom line is the win. It doesn't matter how pretty or ugly it is. Can't you just enjoy each win? They are in the Conference Finals for crying out loud!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : What game were you watching? He may have given up 2 softies but when the game was on the line in the 3rd period he made at least 4 or 5 game savers to seal the deal. At this time of the year the bottom line is the win. It doesn't matter how pretty or ugly it is. Can't you just enjoy each win? They are in the Conference Finals for crying out loud!!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

I just watched 2 games in which he allowed a total of 10 goals!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

And i will agree with you about the win thing.  As long as the Bruins win I will be happy but allowing softies is not the way to go!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Post of the thread.
    Posted by Crowls2424

you beat me to it.

*clicks ignore*

Sections
Shortcuts