How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    [QUOTE]I am more of a fan that all of you put together.  Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Really?  Last I checked all of the posters who reply to you support the TEAM.  They don't harp on one player relentlessly for one or two goals after a good performance against a team that made it to the second round.  You aren't a fan you're a hypocrite troll hab fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Nobody's insulting you personally, just laughing because you have made such a fool of yourself here.  You made your bed, you gotta sleep in it. Threatening to get people kicked off the board??  Really?  That's how you roll?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Calling people names means insulting them.  You TT lovers are all coming out of the closet tonight.  You are all happy and proud....good for you... still not a reason to insult everyone who disagree with you!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    [QUOTE]Enjoy this tread lovers!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

I guess we will have to wait until game 4 to find out. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Really?  Last I checked all of the posters who reply to you support the TEAM.  They don't harp on one player relentlessly for one or two goals after a good performance against a team that made it to the second round.  You aren't a fan you're a hypocrite troll hab fan.
    Posted by nix02061[/QUOTE]

Like it or not as fans we have the right to criticise the players... when they are not doing their job!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : I guess we will have to wait until game 4 to find out. 
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

Another TT lover who came out of the closet...where were you before!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Like it or not as fans we have the right to criticise the players... when they are not doing their job!

And other fans have the right to compliment players when they believe they did a decent job.  You were attacking those opinions after game two.  In return you are hearing from those posters who are attacking you back, I believe its called karma... and we all know that karmas a, well you know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Attacking an opinion and attacking a poster are 2 different things.  You guys should try to seperate one from the other!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Another TT lover who came out of the closet...where were you before!!

Just stop.  You're making it worse.  I've never seen anyone humilated so badly on a message board, and you don't even have the good sense to either admit you were wrong, or just leave.

I'm trying to help...

People like Vezina winning, MVP caliber goalies on their favorite teams.  This shouldn't be that hard to figure out.  And those people sometimes laugh at overly childish, one-trick pony hockey analysis like yours.

Just man up and own it, for God's sake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Basically it doesn't mater how a goalie stops the puck, as long as he stops the puck. Thomas has now stole 4 playoff games for us by my count and he he has been solid in as many. Has he been soft at times? They have been few and far between and he has settled down from the Montreal series (beginning). I remember when Patrick Roy was winning cups almost single handedly; even he would have an occasional bad game during a series...it's how you end the series, not how you play in the first game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]Attacking an opinion and attacking a poster are 2 different things.  You guys should try to seperate one from the other!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE

Saying that fans are coming out of the "closet" calling them "lovers" is attacking the poster - them, including myself calling you a troll is also attacking the poster.  There is no difference we are attacking you back.  If anyone is going to be "banned" it will be you, which I will hate because replying to you and your crap builds my post count.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

There is a huge difference in between lovers and some of the things i have read in here tonight!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Luchaooo:

You LOSE. Good day sir!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Luchaooo: You LOSE. Good day sir!!!!!
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold[/QUOTE]

I am not losing anything since i did not put money on anything!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and BTW TIM THOMAS WEARING THE JACKET TONIGHT GIVEN BY HIS PEERS AS THE PLAYER OF THE GAME ACCORDING TO THE DRESSING ROOM .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]and BTW TIM THOMAS WEARING THE JACKET TONIGHT GIVEN BY HIS PEERS AS THE PLAYER OF THE GAME ACCORDING TO THE DRESSING ROOM .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

The other players are all "lovers"...wahhhh....report them to the moderator....wahhhh...

Can anyone guess who I'm impersonating?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    [QUOTE]Enjoy this tread lovers!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]You must feel like a complete fool right now. LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : I am not losing anything since i did not put money on anything!!

you actually did, but somehow lack the necessary tools to realize it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

You did not lose any money, but losing your dignity is priceless!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]You did not lose any money, but losing your dignity is priceless!
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Yep he even reported my post and got it deleted. Thin skinned and stupid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : i am not your lover.  i don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

"That's what she said!" Innocent

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You guys gotta learn to wash your mouths if you want to stay in here!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Lucaooo, what is your purpose really in this thread?   Thomas posted NHL record breaking numbers this season, and is the favorite to win his second Vezina.   To claim is anything less that one of the best goalies in the game today is moronic. 

Every goalie out there has the odd bad goal go in.   Thomas is no exception, but he's still better than anyone else out there this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agre with you about the regular season.  At the same time you have to look at the team that they have in front of them.  And based on that to me it is clear that Rinne should get the Vezina.  I know that TT will get it because too many guys who vote are just looking at the numbers.  As far as the playoffs are concerned if you really believe that TT is that good... you can't be satisfied with his performance so far.  Yes he has been very good at times but he has yet to put a streak of very good games together (without allowing any bad goals).  There is no doubt in my mind that the MVP in the playoffs so far for the Bs is Bergy! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Webber is a Norris finalist and Suter is a top line defensman.  Pretty sure Rinne has some help in front of him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

Go away.......

Sections
Shortcuts