How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : I just watched 2 games in which he allowed a total of 10 goals!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

He allowed 9 goals. Thats pretty elementary math that you can't seem to figure out. NICE JOB!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

Oh good.  I meant to post this on the last "Floppy" thread but was too busy laughing at the sheer ridiculousness of that last win.

In almost every sport, there's one position that people concentrate on when they want to vent and criticize.  In football, it's the qb.  In baseball, it's the SP (or closer).  In basketball...well, it's not so much a position thing in roundball.  You'll hear the drunks in the crowd just ripping every little mistake by the guys who play the spotlight position because it looks like they have a disproportionate impact on the outcome of the game.  In hockey, this position is goaltender.  Only guy on the ice for the full 60.  Make a mistake and it's a goal against.  They've got that old saying in baseball that being successful one in three attempts is pretty good.  To be successful as an NHL goalie, you have to stop 28 of 30.

If you know anything about these sports, though, you know that no qb can run an offense if the line can't protect him, if the receivers can't get separation, or if the defense gives up a bunch of early points so the offense has to play a one-dimensional game.  You know that SPs need to be able to trust their defense so they can pitch to contact and not always try to paint the corners.  And you know that in hockey, a goaltender's performance is always based on a degree of difficulty based on the leakiness of the defense and the kind of shots the structure willingly gives up.

So...it's usually only the guys who want to bluff their knowledge of the game who sing that one-note song about how bad the goalie is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : He allowed 9 goals. Thats pretty elementary math that you can't seem to figure out. NICE JOB!!!!
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

It is still pretty bad.  Any good coach would have replaced his goalie.  You TTare happy that Julien has 0 guts!!  If it was a good coach like Laviolette Rask would be in the net right now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I actually will give floppy some credit for his play in the first.  If he plays like that for 60 minutes i will not complain because unlike his lovers i understand the game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

So far Roli has given up 8 goals in 6 periods, or 1.333 a period.
    TT has given up 9 goals in 7 periods, or 1.286 a period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Bruins goals last game... nothing much he could have done about it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Just as I call bad goals bad goals I also call the good games good games.  Tonight TT did his job not allowing anything soft to get past him so credit to him for finally playing like he should be!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow, do you look incredibly stupid.

Delete your account.

Don't hate me because I speak the truth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Mr. Floppy sure flopped in the right flopping spots tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Just keep insulting me with your post you are just about to get kicked out of the blog!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

TT was totally in the ZONE tonight. I told my boys in the 1st 5 minutes of the game that TT was much more focussed tonight than he was on Tuesday....

Great solid goal-tending tonight, with very few rebounds.....

Man im pumped, 3 solid lines and the 4th wasnt bad as well...

Chara, Bergeron and Lucic were beasts!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I sure hope that TT keeps flopping like this for six more games this season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

there is no way this loco guy is a fan.  at least the other trolls like greatseason don't pretend to be b's fans.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

And the Vezina candidate has another great game, giving his team every opportunity to win the game. No wonder he's the prime candidate to win another Vezina and was voted best goalie by the Sporting News.

If the Bruins go onto the Cup finals, and win, my bet is on Thomas for MVP. So many highlight reel saves, it's ridiculous.

Always remember though Lucaoo, it's a TEAM sport, and whether Thomas plays fantastic, or lets in a few soft ones, it's the end result that counts. And this year, the end result see's them only 2 games away from a Cup final.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am more of a fan that all of you put together.  And since you guys are trying to make me stop giving my opinion i will shut you all down from this website!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Remember that little kid in the playground who ran to the teacher crying whenever he lost?  Ha ha.

Great game tonight.  Thomas was in top form (as usual).  Big win

Six more baby.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am not running...you guys only arguments are about insulting others.  Keep insulting me and you will see.  Just wash your mouth before you speak!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

answer..60+ minutes

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]I am more of a fan that all of you put together.  And since you guys are trying to make me stop giving my opinion i will shut you all down from this website!!

i'm sorry, i didn't know you had that power.  please accept my sincere apologies habfan troll.  i will never disagree with your dumbazz point of view again.  again, i'm sorry.  please do not ban me from this board all mighty one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : i'm sorry, i didn't know you had that power.  please accept my sincere apologies habfan troll.  i will never disagree with your dumbazz point of view again.  again, i'm sorry.  please do not ban me from this board all mighty one.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

You will see lover!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]I am not running...you guys only arguments are about insulting others.  Keep insulting me and you will see.  Just wash your mouth before you speak!!

You started a thread bashing a player, predicting a bad game.  Said player played a pretty good game.  The team as a whole played a GREAT game.  People counter your dumb posts and you refuse to eat the crow, tough luck buddy you asked for it.

In the Montreal series you wanted TT to get hurt, now you want him to give up bad goals and basically have been asking him to get pulled. Don't post crap if you can't deal with the return.

Man up or shut up.  And stop with the threats too they make you look even more of an idiot.  waaaaa name calling waaaa "I'll shut you down" waaaaa

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

How about floppys time not letting in the first goal tonight? What was it a whole 60 mins of game play? I think so ....Shut out woot go Timmy

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : You will see lover!

Nobody's insulting you personally, just laughing because you have made such a fool of yourself here. 

You made your bed, you gotta sleep in it.

Threatening to get people kicked off the board??  Really?  That's how you roll?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : You will see lover!

i am not your lover.  i don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am the first one who said he did his job tonight.  It does not change the fact that he was bad during the first 2 games!!

Sections
Shortcuts