How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

Mr Shots post got deleted???  it was epic.  Too bad some of you didn't get the chance to read it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??

I guess someone got mad.  I actually bring a lot of arguments unlike you guys.  Insulting me is no argument.  Enough is enough if you want to post in here just follow the rules.  I am not the one making the rules.  I could also insult you all but I just don't do it because even though I totally disagree with your opinions I won't start insulting people.   
       You guys think that by insulting me i will get fed up and start saying what you want to ear.  Sorry it does not work that way.    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : You're an idiot ! ! !  ...TT winner of 2 Vezina in 3 years best save% ever in the nhl and you're whinning about our goaltender ...it takes a TRUE MORON like you Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I believe our boy Tim has won the Vezina once and is a finalist this year. Also, don't let idiots bother you - Thomas could make fifty five saves and allow one goal on a bad rebound and all you would read out in narratives such as this is how "floppy"  cost us another game etc.. Just smile and enjoy the victories!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    [QUOTE]   I guess someone got mad.  I actually bring a lot of arguments unlike you guys.  Insulting me is no argument.  Enough is enough if you want to post in here just follow the rules.  I am not the one making the rules.  I could also insult you all but I just don't do it because even though I totally disagree with your opinions I won't start insulting people.       You guys think that by insulting me i will get fed up and start saying what you want to ear.  Sorry it does not work that way.    
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Dude I just posted a long post that didnt insult you at  all explaining my opinion on this and you reported it. Your ignored.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

In Response to How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight??:
    [QUOTE]Enjoy this tread lovers!!

maybe on saturday  if tb gets a 5-3 pp    you chooch

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : maybe on saturday  if tb gets a 5-3 pp    you chooch
    Posted by mrbruin4[/QUOTE]

the correct spelling is " Ciuce" . 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : I just watched 2 games in which he allowed a total of 10 goals!!

25 goaLS less then the flyers goalies    WHICH NONE ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY ON MY BEER LEAGUE TEAM 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : the correct spelling is " Ciuce" . 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

SPELLING NOT MY STENGTH.........BUT YOU GET THE  IDEA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Lucaoo, you say you bring "arguments" but when someone points out the flaws in your argument, you turn to calling them TT lovers.  You want to have the discussion and voice your opinion, fine - but that listening thing goes both ways, and as I've posted here before, everyone here has the right to the informed opinion that your "argument" is weak, flawed, or near-sighted.  If don't like that, I would suggest the internet isn't for you. Most cities have a debating society with rules of engagement that require you to respect the dignity of the process and your fellow participants. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : SPELLING NOT MY STENGTH.........BUT YOU GET THE  IDEA

no problem my friend I wasn't trying to point out spelling or grammar. I'm no better.
    It's not an English word and didn't expect any to spell it correctly.   So for any of you wondering what we're talking about

Ciuce = Donkey

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to
    [QUOTE]Enjoy this tread lovers!!

I'm pretty particular about the tires on my vehicles. But I would not consider myself  a "tread lover".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Dude I just posted a long post that didnt insult you at  all explaining my opinion on this and you reported it. Your ignored.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Same for you if all you guys want is to attack me personnally i have no need in arguing with you anymore!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Same for you if all you guys want is to attack me personnally i have no need in arguing with you anymore!

Oh please say it isn't so!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Lucaoo, you say you bring "arguments" but when someone points out the flaws in your argument, you turn to calling them TT lovers.  You want to have the discussion and voice your opinion, fine - but that listening thing goes both ways, and as I've posted here before, everyone here has the right to the informed opinion that your "argument" is weak, flawed, or near-sighted.  If don't like that, I would suggest the internet isn't for you. Most cities have a debating society with rules of engagement that require you to respect the dignity of the process and your fellow participants. 
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

When peeps call me name i don't call that an argument.  I have all kinds of arguments but some peeps are just blind.  Peeps say that allowing 9 goals in 2 games is a MVP performance. C'mon!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : SPELLING NOT MY STENGTH.........BUT YOU GET THE  IDEA
    strength?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I will always give credit when he does his job like he did last night but i won't close my eyes and just pretend that he had 14 amazing games since the beginning of the playoffs.  I don't think that a lot of you understand what it means to come that close to chance to win the Cup.  There is no garantee that they will be back anytime soon.  I just think that this team has what it takes and I cannot accept poor goaltending to come an ruin it all.  If he plays like last night I am fine with him.  If he allows bad goals i am not!!  As simple as that this is my honnest opinion!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I didnt see any credit for last nights shutout. Name one player in the playoffs who has been amazing for all 14 games. Tim Thomas= best goaltender on the planet right now.Name 1 that is better, and I'll win the argument. You ran your mouth looking for attention and got made a fool of. Admit it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

as long as he allows LESS "bad goals" than the opposing goaltender, who cares?? one or two games a playoff does not make. it's about the larger body of work. did seguin go from hero to goat because he DIDN'T score last night? of the 4 goalies left in the playoffs, TT has been the best by far. look at the stats. and it ain't over- he has 6 more wins in him, then you can give the con smythe to paille for all i care.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]I didnt see any credit for last nights shutout. Name one player in the playoffs who has been amazing for all 14 games. Tim Thomas= best goaltender on the planet right now.Name 1 that is better, and I'll win the argument. You ran your mouth looking for attention and got made a fool of. Admit it.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Not my fault if you don't read the posts.  You said best goaltender on the planet?  That's is what I meant about TT lovers it says it all!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : When peeps call me name i don't call that an argument.  I have all kinds of arguments but some peeps are just blind.  Peeps say that allowing 9 goals in 2 games is a MVP performance. C'mon!

You apparently cant handle not being called a name either. I gave you a good description of why you got this treatment and you were to sucha  sissy you had toreport it. Your not only the dumbest but also the lamest poster on here.

I give you a good arguement and you dont respond to it so why should any one show you any respect.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You keep insulting me and you call that an argument!  Is it how you got raised?  Where you even raised by anyone?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How much time will it take Floppy « no neck » Thomas to allow the first goal tonight?? : Not my fault if you don't read the posts.  You said best goaltender on the planet?  That's is what I meant about TT lovers it says it all!!

Well then who has more Vezina's in the last 3 years(and yes its foregone conclusion that TT wins it this year)?

Last I checked being named the best goalie in the best hockey league 2 out of 3 years probably means your the best in the world.

So please Mr. Great Arguements (that I havent seen you make once) who is better than TT? And what CATEGORICAL evidence do you have to support that claim.

Im serious make a good arguement not based on opinion and heresay... Im waiting.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]You keep insulting me and you call that an argument!  Is it how you got raised?  Where you even raised by anyone?

keep dodging my question. I think this was an insult. your reported.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

How many cups?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

lucaooo, the best goaltender on the planet wins the vezina every year. what exactly is your argument? you don't like his playoff beard?