How Pissed Would You Be if the B's Were a Lotto Team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

How Pissed Would You Be if the B's Were a Lotto Team?

So, like most of you, I have CactusTony blocked, but in his idiocy, he inadvertantly created an interesting topic...

First of all, let me say that I am a gargantuan B's fan and am not ashamed to admit that I teared up when they won the Cup as a dude who is 6'4" 300+ pounds...

But IF ever there was a year in which I would be more okay with a bottom 5 finish it would be this year ONLY BECAUSE they won it all last year...

Obviously, I want to see the Bruins succeed as much as anybody, but to add a guy like Nail Yakupov to this team is enough to make me let's say, less pissed about a crappy year...

Does anybody else kind of feel this way or am I about to get yelled at? haha...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: How Pissed Would You Be if the B's Were a Lotto Team?

you fat sissy

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to How Pissed Would You Be if the B's Were a Lotto Team?:
    So, like most of you, I have CactusTony blocked, but in his idiocy, he inadvertantly created an interesting topic... First of all, let me say that I am a gargantuan B's fan and am not ashamed to admit that I teared up when they won the Cup as a dude who is 6'4" 300+ pounds... But IF ever there was a year in which I would be more okay with a bottom 5 finish it would be this year ONLY BECAUSE they won it all last year... Obviously, I want to see the Bruins succeed as much as anybody, but to add a guy like Nail Yakupov to this team is enough to make me let's say, less pissed about a crappy year... Does anybody else kind of feel this way or am I about to get yelled at? haha...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

I'd rather trade a bonehead for Toronto's or even better, Montreal's first.

The last 2 years were pretty enjoyable watching the Bruins get lottery picks the least painful way they could.

And I don't think I'll ever have as much fun watching hockey as I did the last couple of years.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: How Pissed Would You Be if the B's Were a Lotto Team?:
    you fat sissy
    Posted by callodthedom19

You're so tough bud...

Thanks for contributing to the conversation...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: How Pissed Would You Be if the B's Were a Lotto Team? : You're so tough bud... Thanks for contributing to the conversation...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

Manny, I'm pretty sure Callo was just kidding with you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: How Pissed Would You Be if the B's Were a Lotto Team? : Manny, I'm pretty sure Callo was just kidding with you.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Probably right, Dez...

If so, I apologize Callo...

Sarcasm is hard to pick up through writing...

Tough loss tonight...

I'm always extra pissed when the B's go down by MTL's hands...

Also, the Bruins are officially the worst team record-wise in the East...

Unbelievable...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: How Pissed Would You Be if the B's Were a Lotto Team? : Probably right, Dez... If so, I apologize Callo... Sarcasm is hard to pick up through writing... Tough loss tonight... I'm always extra pissed when the B's go down by MTL's hands... Also, the Bruins are officially the worst team record-wise in the East... Unbelievable...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

Manny, I'm pretty sure I know what you're going through. Frustrated doesn't begin to describe what I'm feeling right now. Saturday can't get here soon enough.
    I also agree that a sarcasm font would come in handy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

I'm not even sure if Yakupov would provide comfort for another 6 months of misery

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

The Bruins accomplished something last spring that I never thought possible. Will I live off June for the rest of my sporting life? No but I'm plenty satisfied for a long, long time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Manny, if I'm not mistaken, you work at a bar near the Garden. What are they serving there? Don't drink too much of that stuff!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

I don't want to go backwards to lottery land.

We won with this team, essentially and there's no reason we shouldn't be competitive again this year.

I want to win again.

It's good to be king.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I would be very disappointed if the Bruins finished at the bottom. This team has the talent to contend, so missing the playoffs would be a total waste. I would rather the Bruins get a lotto pick than be an average team just missing the playoffs or getting bumped in the first round, but this year... no, they should be good, no excuses.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I watch the Bruins for entertainment purposes only. What's entertaining about a stinky product and bottom-of-the-league finish? Last night was impossible to watch after the 1st period. Sloppy, terrible hockey.

Nope, the Cup win was icing on the cake. I still want to see an entertaining, competitive, easy-to-cheer-for team year in and year out instead of stinking up the joint for a year for a *possible* better situation next year.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Manny, if I'm not mistaken, you work at a bar near the Garden. What are they serving there? Don't drink too much of that stuff!
    Posted by Wheatskins

Haha, don't work at a bar, Wheatskins, but I guess I was drinking whatever they have at said bar...

It's been like 9 games and I already find myself getting very frustrated with how they are playing...

It's unacceptable...

Screw the lottery, if the B's play this poorly all year, I won't be around to watch the 2012 draft due to an aneurysm probably...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

How long before the "Fail For Nail" slogans start up?

Sections
Shortcuts