how to get a hearing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

how to get a hearing

1) stay on the ice as long as possible after the hit  2) let the guy off the hook, and don't beat his brains in  3)announce while the game is still going that the player is injured-concussed 4) have players and coaches alike all lobby with the media for a suspension. as it seems the bruins did none of these things after the horton hit, there will be no hearing with shanahan.... this is crazy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Re: how to get a hearing

Yup, that seems to be the direction we're headed. And now we have all these wannabe KPD Bruin "fans" who are calling for an end to complaints about dirty hits not getting reviewed. Unless it's a B's player who does the hitting of course.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hear me when i say this.... an analysts' opinion is just that, an opinion. but when a non-boston analyst thinks the hit on horton was suspension worthy, and shanahan doesn't feel it's even worth a review, there is a MAJOR disconnect in what is against the rules. wasn't sestito suspended during the pre-season? this would make him a repeat offender no?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

And on top of that I read he got a suspension for a head hit in the AHL this year as well. Still no hearing scheduled according to NHL.com. Oh, but they still got the Ference news though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbbfan40. Show bbbfan40's posts

The great Shan-wow was supposed to be an upgraade over Campbell. He seems to be slipping into that inconsistent, arbitrary mode for which Campbell was notorious. He's also more inclined to bring in outside justifications for his rulings where Campbell insisted on his own strict standard of rule interpretation, i.e. his Rule 48 mishmash. As I've said before, his unlimited power will be a complicating issue in CBA negotiations