How to handle Rask

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: How to handle Rask

In response to bogie6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rask is the Bruins #1 goalie, and Claude will play him regularly, with some off nights for Johnson. I am not sold on Krug beyond his offensive capabilities, which he seems to be stretching too often lately, but that may be lack of smarts or overeager. Krug is being run over by most large forwards, but Bartkowski , Miller, and even Hamilton are improving constantly. Boychuck is still solid, but less than smart, and hopefully McQ will return after the Olympics, or Peter needs to make a trade.

[/QUOTE]

Repeat.....Is there anything else that you can talk about! This thread has nothing to do with Krug ( who you continueously cry about getting out muscled) & how incompentent the B's defense is! They're 1st in the league in defense for fawk sakes! Even St. Louis with the strength of the their big 3 back there have had terrible games lately! Play another song on the record player you contankious old basta d! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

In response to candre99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

why does rask have to play just because he makes lots of money?

he gives up to many easy goals.  although the winner last night wasnt his fault.

the sooner the public and management  realizes the bruins cant win anything with rask(just ask milbury)  the better off they will be.

[/QUOTE]

Rask Just became our NO 1 last year and did a fantastic Job, Proved himself in the playoffs. He should play most games. Johnson plays a sound technical game and as long as he can do that, give Rask a night off here an there. Personaly I would have kept Khudobin and we would have been able to give Rask abit more. We Play Rask because he is our best chance at W's and that is what its all about this time of year. Playoff position. Comments about never winning with RASk (Cup or nothing attitude) my question is who then. I would rather have Rask than Crawford anyday. This is his first full year, we will find out more. Regarding D we play with 4 rookies, 5 last night. What other team does that and continues to win. Our deficency is in front of RASK not between the pipes. He will be ready. When the time comes an Essensa poke here and there and Tuukka time will begin.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I don't usually take the time to criticize any other poster, but the stupidity of Neelyorrbourqe, whoever he is , hiding behind such illustrious Bruins names, is constantly highlighted by his inane critiques of others, particularly since he has zero awareness of the experience or knowledge of those he dumps on. maybe we should call him "dumps-on"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Just come here and give your opinion like you always have Bogie. What some want to do is try and drive certain posters off here because they don't like criticism of certain binkie coaches or players. Just say your peace and converse with sensible posters.

Your one of the few posters on here that has the will and isn't afraid to speak your mind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't usually take the time to criticize any other poster, but the stupidity of Neelyorrbourqe, whoever he is , hiding behind such illustrious Bruins names, is constantly highlighted by his inane critiques of others, particularly since he has zero awareness of the experience or knowledge of those he dumps on. maybe we should call him "dumps-on"

[/QUOTE]

don't worry about his ways , he doesn't mean it,  Anyway he lives in Western Canada now , what do you expect, at least it's better than how he would have reacted if he was still in the Maritimes. Insufferable I tell ya.

I don't always agree with your line of thinking Bogie but I have nothing but respect for you. We can all learn from your experiences. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Now about Rask , I hope he doesn't play much for Finland.

did you see these beds ?  how are these guys supposed to rest ? 

Chara has an extension at the end of his bed. He ain't getting any sleep that's for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bogie! I dump on stupidity! You're critique has nothing to do with knowledge. It's all based on imperfections! You've been saying the samething about this Bruins team, about the same d-men, old & new for years! Just because you're supposedly older than dust doesn't mean you get diplomatic immunity! Your complaints are invalid when the B's sit in 1st place in defence. Krug is the smallest defensemen in the league. Do you think he's on this team for muscle! Don't be a goof! He's going to get pushed around, but he's also leading this team in offense from the back end! Now wipe your tears & move on & get over yourself!