How Will CJ handle the return of Bergeron ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Re: How Will CJ handle the return of Bergeron ?

I agree. This is good;

but whither Soderberg? (when he arrives)

Lucic - Krejci - Jagr

Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin

Peverley - Kelly - Horton

Paille - Campbell - Caron

Chara - Hamilton

Seidenberg - Boychuk

Ference/McQuaid/Bartkowski/Redden/Johnson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Jagr and Lucic just can't be together... CJ will go crazy with the oddman rushes going the other way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Jagr and Lucic just can't be together... CJ will go crazy with the oddman rushes going the other way.

No worse that Lucic/Horton right now. 

Even at this stage of his career, Jagr is still faster than Horton

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

that's why I put Jagr on 1st line, Lucic on 2nd and Horton on 3rd

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

New lines for playoffs:

Marchand - Krejci - Jagr

Lucic - Bergeron - Seguin

Pevs - Kelly - Horton

Paille - Campbell - SoderYeti

Marchand and Jagr seemed to have something and Jagr can't roll with Lucic cause both are careless in their own end. Other lines have at least one familiar pairing Bergy w/ Seguin; Pevs w/ Kelly and Paille w/ Campbell AND NO THORNTON, CARON OR PANDOLFO.

Assuming health and no struggles in net, that is a Cup contender!

this is what I want to see also. I get get geeked up about those lines.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I...I agree with nite....

Two things that seem to have worked better than you might have expected: Campbell centering Jagr and Marchand and Seguin with Peverley and Paille or Caron.  Send Campbell back to the fourth to play with Kelly and Thornton or whoever, and let those top three lines see if they can work it out.  Like the speed of a Seguin-Peverley-Paille line.  Like the potential chemistry between Marchand-Bergeron-Jagr.

Lol! Do you need some of my meds to help reover from this book? That's twice in a week. Surprised

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Lol! Do you need some of my meds to help reover from this book? That's twice in a week. Surprised

[/QUOTE]

He's trying to keep this forum clean. Disagreeing would bring forth the potty mouth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

He's trying to keep this forum clean. Disagreeing would bring forth the potty mouth.

[/QUOTE]

OIC. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

I like Bergy with Jagr too. B can cover for J's weak defensive play.

Jagr isn't weak on defense.  I mean, he's no Datsyuk, but he's not Pavel Bure, either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

I like Bergy with Jagr too. B can cover for J's weak defensive play.

Jagr isn't weak on defense.  I mean, he's no Datsyuk, but he's not Pavel Bure, either.

That is true.  

NAS, don't you find it amazing how strong Jagr still is with the puck? This is why it bothered me so much with the scratch of Hamilton. I think him doing that curl near the circles is a perfect setup for the most accurate d-man on the Bruins. The more they play together the better they can time it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

NAS, don't you find it amazing how strong Jagr still is with the puck? This is why it bothered me so much with the scratch of Hamilton. I think him doing that curl near the circles is a perfect setup for the most accurate d-man on the Bruins. The more they play together the better they can time it. 

Jagr is in a class all his own in the NHL, and very few even realize it.  If he hadn't missed two half seasons due to lockouts and play three seasons in the KHL, I think he'd be the #2 scorer in NHL history.

Some dope here was saying he's fat, he's slow, he's old.  The guy is a wizard.  The puck sticks to his blade while he makes moves that turn good defensemen into Matt Hunwick.  What an absolute pleasure to watch.  I bet at least half of the people in the Garden on any given night aren't even aware that only Lemieux and Gretzky won more scoring titles.  He won it five times, including four straight.

He's magic. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Jagr makes something happen whenever he gets the puck, especially in the offensive zone. He always manages to do something with the puck - whether he's establishing a cycle, making a deft pass, getting a shot off, or pulling people out of their seats with a cool move to create space. 

He's been point-a-game with the Bruins. No complaints here.

He almost tied the Islanders 3 times in the last minute the other night

He's still very impressive.

If the Bruins ever get more than one powerplay in a game, he and Krejci are gonna start making some serious magic

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Let's not jump the gun... has there been an update on Bergeron or something?

Looks like he'll be available for Monday's game. Very good news!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Jagr is in a class all his own in the NHL, and very few even realize it.  If he hadn't missed two half seasons due to lockouts and play three seasons in the KHL, I think he'd be the #2 scorer in NHL history.

Some dope here was saying he's fat, he's slow, he's old.  The guy is a wizard.  The puck sticks to his blade while he makes moves that turn good defensemen into Matt Hunwick.  What an absolute pleasure to watch.  I bet at least half of the people in the Garden on any given night aren't even aware that only Lemieux and Gretzky won more scoring titles.  He won it five times, including four straight.

He's magic. 

I think so too! 

Sections
Shortcuts