How's everyone getting pumped for the game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

How's everyone getting pumped for the game?

I've got my Bruins playlist on (Shipping up to Boston, I Feel Like Gerry Cheevers, Nutty, Time to Go, Dirty Water, Nobody Does it Better etc.) and I'm wearing the one jersey that I haven't yet this playoffs, saving it for this moment - my Milt Schmidt jersey.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: How's everyone getting pumped for the game?

Champaign is chilling right now. The good stuff too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

True fans (of either team) should not require any external stimulus to get pumped for THIS game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: How's everyone getting pumped for the game?:
    [QUOTE]Champaign is chilling right now. The good stuff too.
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

sham pain?
    why not real pain?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

here, let me pump your tires, then

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]True fans (of either team) should not require any external stimulus to get pumped for THIS game.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

True, but it can't hurt.
    4 or 5 Duvels and you might be my best friend by the end of the night.
    But probably not.
    One or us will be in an ornery mood darn tootin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]True fans (of either team) should not require any external stimulus to get pumped for THIS game.

True, I guess it's more along the lines of full immersion in the experience.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

I feel like having a drink right now - which would be weird because I do not drink at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You're not having a drink tonight??  You nucks fans are no fun at all.  I'll need booze to calm down...

Beers for me, a couple car bombs, and the Bruins jersey that was signed by about half the team in Denver this year.  I'm not even a big jersey guy (or autograph guy) but tonight kinda calls for it.  Headed to a bar on the west side of Denver that is very Boston-friendly.  One more win.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How's everyone getting pumped for the game? : True, I guess it's more along the lines of full immersion in the experience.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Full immersion means getting your floors wet with beer, standing in line to pee and charging yourself $9 a beer and $6 for a hot dog.

I think I forgot to call you a heartbreaker at least once today.  My bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

you're right my sweet little Winnipeg's cheerleader!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I don't need external influences to get me pumped.  But its sure as heck makes it more fun.  I am gonna crank the BBQ up, fire some dogs and hamburgers on.  Drink my Keiths and smile all night long

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How's everyone getting pumped for the game? : You're not having a drink tonight??  You nucks fans are no fun at all.  I'll need booze to calm down... Beers for me, a couple car bombs, and the Bruins jersey that was signed by about half the team in Denver this year.  I'm not even a big jersey guy (or autograph guy) but tonight kinda calls for it.  Headed to a bar on the west side of Denver that is very Boston-friendly.  One more win.  
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I will definitely have several glasses of single-malt, simply to calm my jittery nerves enough so that I can actually sit down.  I'll also have my '94 black Linden jersey on (as always).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I need a boat load of Keith's to calm me down, not pump me up.  A lifetime waiting for this game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How's everyone getting pumped for the game? : I will definitely have several glasses of single-malt, simply to calm my jittery nerves enough so that I can actually sit down.  I'll also have my '94 black Linden jersey on (as always).

I do like Linden -- something we can agree on.

I won't be able to sit still either way, but I'm hoping 3 or 4 Guinness' early on will calm me down enough to make it through the game without getting an ulcer.

Come to think of it.  I'm just like the Vancouver net -- I'll have 3 or 4 in me by the end of the 1st!

Cheers!  Enjoy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

I am going to sit under the #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8, #9, #15, #24 and #77 banners hanging in my sports bar room and take down a few whiskies and beer while I watch Luongo glance at his bench to see when they'll take him out!!!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How's everyone getting pumped for the game? : You're not having a drink tonight??  You nucks fans are no fun at all.  I'll need booze to calm down... Beers for me, a couple car bombs, and the Bruins jersey that was signed by about half the team in Denver this year.  I'm not even a big jersey guy (or autograph guy) but tonight kinda calls for it.  Headed to a bar on the west side of Denver that is very Boston-friendly.  One more win.  

ooohhh!  rioting!!  I forgot all about that!!  Win or lose I'll get rowdy and overturn furniture until my wife slaps me out.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

If you want to play a little drinking game, try finishing your beer every time a Sedin twin takes a hard, clean hit and then jumps right back up without looking at the ref for a penalty.

You could also try finishing your beer every time a unicorn flies through your living room and ejaculates in your beer while singing the Pet Shop Boys classic "West End Girls".

I guess either one could happen, but if you want to stay pretty sober, I'd go with the first option.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Left work early, but just had to go mow the lawn because idle time was gnawing at me. Talked about heading to the local watering hole or getting a whole bunch of people together, but decided that some steaks on the grill, a couple Allagash, the wife, the kid and my home is sounding perfect. We always do a big bash for the Super Bowl, but I never remember any of the actual game b/c of all the distractions.

Not tonight. Going to be locked in.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Celebrating my 48th birthday and using my one birthday wish on the B's!!!!......GET FIRED UP BOSTON!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]If you want to play a little drinking game, try finishing your beer every time a Sedin twin takes a hard, clean hit and then jumps right back up without looking at the ref for a penalty. You could also try finishing your beer every time a unicorn flies through your living room and ejaculates in your beer while singing the Pet Shop Boys classic "West End Girls". I guess either one could happen, but if you want to stay pretty sober, I'd go with the first option.

How about every flop the entire team makes.  lord AA would need a call tomorrow if that were the case. 
    Keiths and smiles all night

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

[QUOTE]I feel like having a drink right now - which would be weird because I do not drink at all.
    Posted by maddog2020[/QUOTE]

how do you get through the day without it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

To be honest? Reading these posts get me more fired up!
    The wife and best friend are watching tonight and we are all hoping/praying that the "tool Glen Healey" eats crow