How's off the Bandwagon?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

How's off the Bandwagon?

Not me.

I like this team. It will get better and we'll all be in for a special season. We won in Chicago without David Krejci!

The only thing I don't like is that they still can't score when Rask is between the pipes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: How's off the Bandwagon?

I like the team too. But I want to see them improve in key areas. The power play stinks at 5% (1 for 20)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Well Wheats to be fair Hossa was not in the lineup for Chicago.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

and too be fair, chicago isn't that strong of a team. too top heavy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: How's off the Bandwagon?:
    [QUOTE]and too be fair, chicago isn't that strong of a team. too top heavy
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]
    Are you going to spend the whole season repeating this until someone agrees with you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How's off the Bandwagon? : Are you going to spend the whole season repeating this until someone agrees with you?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

No, he'll mix it up by commenting how poor Washington is too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How's off the Bandwagon? : Are you going to spend the whole season repeating this until someone agrees with you?
    you mean like those... who's a "punk"...and who's a "skating clown" threads? sounds familiar. almost want to give in and agree with them, just to end the discussion... almost. how is it any different than kanes-donuts reviving his thread every day or two? i don't know. ugh. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

In Response to How's off the Bandwagon?:
    [QUOTE]...The only thing I don't like is that they still can't score when Rask is between the pipes.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

It's still only one game for Rask so far...    Definitely not a pattern this year...  not yet..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

He's not wrong.
    Chicago is probably the fifth strongest team out west. Their top D pair is great, Toew is normally great, Kane is flakey andstreaky, Hossa and Sharp are playing below average or not at all, and their D is after Keith and Seabrook is 4 #5 guys. Their goaltender is average.

The Ducks are kinda top heavy too, but their top four forwards (Perry, Ryan, Getzlaf, Selanne) are better and more consistent. Add in Vishnovsky as their to dman, and their 2-6 are as good or better than anyone ater Keith and Seabrook, plus Hiller is a WAY better goalie than Crawford. The Hawks might finish one or two points ahead of the Ducks but that's because the entire Central division is a crapshoot. The Pacific ont he other hand has two other sure playoff team in the Kings and Sharks, both of who are also (likely to be) notably better than the Blackhawks.

Sections
Shortcuts