Huberdeau On Fire

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Huberdeau On Fire

I know it's only 2 games into the QMJHL playoffs but Huberdeau is off to a hot start(3g-5a-8p).I know that Boston is stll reasonably deep at center but I wouldn't be disappointed if they took Huberdeau with the Leafs pick.He's 6'1 and only 171 pounds so he's got a lot of growing to do but coming off a season in which he had 105 points in 67 games,he might be worth the pick.He's played so well,in fact,that it's becoming increasingly unlikely that he'll still be there when Boston gets to pick.I think this year's draft has more depth outside of the top 5 than people thought.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Huberdeau On Fire

Bias opinion from Saint John's Wink
    Keep an eye my man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

dez - I live in Saint John NB (where Huberdeau plays) and he is the best player on a team of very, very good players.

Like you said, 105 points during a year that saw the SeaDogs tie a QMJHL record of 58 wins(in 68 games).

He would look nice in the Black & Gold.

Here is a list of this year's Player prospect draft rankings (Huberdeau is #2 in the 'Q'):
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=65880

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Huberdeau On Fire:
    [QUOTE]Bias opinion from St John's Keep an eye my man.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Saint John,my friend(but biased nonetheless).St. John's is in Newfoundland(proud home province of Michael Ryder-I doubt they have a sign.....)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dez - I live in Saint John NB (where Huberdeau plays) and he is the best player on a team of very, very good players. Like you said, 105 points during a year that saw the SeaDogs tie a QMJHL record of 58 wins(in 68 games). He would look nice in the Black & Gold. Here is a list of this year's Player prospect draft rankings (Huberdeau is #2 in the 'Q'): http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=65880
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    I live on Duke Street.Homebrew is from Quispamsis so there are a few of us on here posting.I went to last night's game but,unfortunately,haven't gone as much as I should have.This team has a real shot at the Memorial cup.It's a good mix of young players and veteran talent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huberdeau On Fire : Saint John,my friend(but biased nonetheless).St. John's is in Newfoundland(proud home province of Michael Ryder-I doubt they have a sign.....)
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Oh my ! I made this mistake again.  I'm going to correct that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Huberdeau On Fire:
    [QUOTE]I know it's only 2 games into the QMJHL playoffs but Huberdeau is off to a hot start(3g-5a-8p).I know that Boston is stll reasonably deep at center but I wouldn't be disappointed if they took Huberdeau with the Leafs pick.He's 6'1 and only 171 pounds so he's got a lot of growing to do but coming off a season in which he had 105 points in 67 games,he might be worth the pick.He's played so well,in fact,that it's becoming increasingly unlikely that he'll still be there when Boston gets to pick.I think this year's draft has more depth outside of the top 5 than people thought.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez its funny u mentioned huberdeau i was reading about him on www.hockeysfuture.com,andu couldn't be more correct. huberdeau has been really shaking up the top 30 prospects list since the start of December. that month the site had him out of the top 30 but rising near it. then in January huberdeau was19th onthere site. febuary still climbing to 13th and finally like u said on the 15th of march huberdeau moved up to 9th on their list of prospects.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

East ender here. Yes, My wife and I wanted to get out to more games during the season, but didn't want to jinx them.  :^)

It sure would be nice to get to host the Memorial Cup next year, wouldn't it?

I see that attendance is only around 4,000...Harbour Station holds approx. 6300 people. Maybe too many expecting a sweep and planning for the second round?

Homebrew is from Quispam?
    I figured that guy in the hammock was Canadian....cheers!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]East ender here. Yes, My wife and I wanted to get out to more games during the season, but didn't want to jinx them.  :^) It sure would be nice to get to host the Memorial Cup next year, wouldn't it? I see that attendance is only around 4,000...Harbour Station holds approx. 6300 people. Maybe too many expecting a sweep and planning for the second round? Homebrew is from Quispam? I figured that guy in the hammock was Canadian....cheers!
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    Cheers to you sir!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Huberdeau On Fire : dez its funny u mentioned huberdeau i was reading about him on www.hockeysfuture.com,and u couldn't be more correct. huberdeau has been really shaking up the top 30 prospects list since the start of December. that month the site had him out of the top 30 but rising near it. then in January huberdeau was19th onthere site. febuary still climbing to 13th and finally like u said on the 15th of march huberdeau moved up to 9th on their list of prospects.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    I also like sticking it to the Habs by drafting their coveted French players.I know how much they wish they had Bergeron so it would be nice to have more quality French skaters than they have.Do you think a line of Bergeron,Caron and Huberdeau would get under the Habs skin?I think so....

Sections
Shortcuts