Huge Win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Huge Win!

Mark this one down....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Huge Win!

where are the nerds that were crying after the leaf loss???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Huge Win!:
    [QUOTE]where are the nerds that were crying after the leaf loss???
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Seems alot of hockey people outside of Boston see the Bruins as a cup threat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

yes! Mark this one down as...?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

not sleepy at all....big win

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Berge37. Show Berge37's posts

Woo hoo!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Great win.  Makes me think of the many posts I have read recently stating "the Bruins can't compete with elite teams" or the Bruins "can't compete with the skilled Western teams"

Time to stop whineing Bruins fans, be optimistic and let's hope for the best.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]yes! Mark this one down as...?
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

How do ya' like them apples??  You big crybaby.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

i m sitting here and i am trying to decide which game was better game Calgary or Vancouver. both fantastic so much for being flat in first period the bruins owned the rest of the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Great Regular season win... let's put it in perespective shall we...

2009-10  91 points  #6 seed - Lost on home ice Round 2

2008-09 116 points #1 seed - Lost on home ice Round 2

2003-04 104 points #2 seed - Lost on home ice Round 1

2001-02 101 points #1 seed - Lost on home ice Round 1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]Great Regular season win... let's put it in perespective shall we... 2009-10   91 points  #6 seed - Lost on home ice Round 2 2008-09 116 points #1 seed - Lost on home ice Round 2 2003-04 104 points #2 seed - Lost on home ice Round 1 2001-02 101 points #1 seed - Lost on home ice Round 1

2010-2011- Your still a negative loser...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huge Win! : 2010-2011- Your still a negative loser...
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the facts guys...

YAY!!! BRUINS ARE WICKED AWSOME!!! THE CUP IS OURS!!!! WOOHOOO!!!

this feels so great to be a "real fan"!!! yay!!!! Boston is wicked awsome!!! Go Marchand!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Very quiet in my house until the 2nd B's goal. And then quiet again until the ENG. Huge victory at this point in the seasonn, big time win!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Great Regular season win... let's put it in perespective shall we... 2009-10   91 points  #6 seed - Lost on home ice Round 2 2008-09 116 points #1 seed - Lost on home ice Round 2 2003-04 104 points #2 seed - Lost on home ice Round 1 2001-02 101 points #1 seed - Lost on home ice Round 1

has it even been 10 mins since final horn. its a good road win to go with good road trip. negative much

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Loved the win. Very convincing. I wa sangry early on at how the B's were more concerned with their position on the ice (as per the Julien system) than with actually making plays but thet really took over the game mid-way through the second period. We do not need any more trades for Richards, Shremp, or Jesus. Good job....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huge Win! : Sorry for the facts guys... YAY!!! BRUINS ARE WICKED AWSOME!!! THE CUP IS OURS!!!! WOOHOOO!!! this feels so great to be a "real fan"!!! yay!!!! Boston is wicked awsome!!! Go Marchand!!!!!

Awwwwww, poor crybaby -- having a rough night??!

Taste it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

So if the Bruins go out in the first or second round again i hope all you SHEEP will be the first ones back here to eat crow.

I love how I'm a hater and a troll because of pointing out facts... sorry but I have seen the Bruins regular season act before... alot of you need to grow up

Almost 2 decades aka 20 years for you slow ones since the Bruins won a 2nd round series... sorry for those pesky facts again

I wil continue to be skeptical until this organization proves they can break the second round barrier

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]So if the Bruins go out in the first or second round again i hope all you SHEEP will be the first ones back here to eat crow. I love how I'm a hater and a troll because of pointing out facts... sorry but I have seen the Bruins regular season act before... alot of you need to grow up Almost 2 decades aka 20 years for you slow ones since the Bruins won a 2nd round series... sorry for those pesky facts again I wil continue to be skeptical until this organization proves they can break the second round barrier

So, all things being equal, at what point should we not eat crow?

1. Conference final loss

2. Cup final loss

3. Cup win  only

Just wondering....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Ahem, FU FY.
    Thanks and Regards.
    Steve

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huge Win! : So, all things being equal, at what point should we not eat crow? 1. Conference final loss 2. Cup final loss 3. Cup win  only Just wondering....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

When they translate their regular season sucess into the playoffs... whats so hard to understand about that?????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I think tonight's victory against the league's top club proves what the Bruins can do when they are engaged in the game.  They had to know if they were not prepared and sleptwalked their way through the contest, there was a good chance they would have been embarrassed.  When the Bruins are ready, they are tough to handle for anybody.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huge Win! : When they translate their regular season sucess into the playoffs... whats so hard to understand about that?????

I am just wondering how you define playoff success. It is such a relative term. After all, only one team gets to win the cup in any given year obviously...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huge Win! : I am just wondering how you define playoff success. It is such a relative term. After all, only one team gets to win the cup in any given year obviously...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

exactly... and going 20 years without winning a second round matchup says what to you?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinBuff. Show BruinBuff's posts

Tonight was fun!!!! I don't want to be brought down! Big game,... good win!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree great win tonight for the Bruins which gives me hope that they can make a run.  Still I agree that they have to prove it in the play-offs which to me is getting to the Conference finals at a minimum.  Adding 3 great skaters to their line-up has given this team greater balance and I think they are definitely headed in the right direction.

Go Bruins!!

Sections
Shortcuts