Humiliation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Humiliation

As a life long Bruin fan , this has to go down as one of sweetest beatdowns over the habs I have ever seen! Whoooooo!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Humiliation

I hope we get them in the playoffs! I was saying it before tonight but the bruins were FOCUSED and played one heck of a game. Now maybe the stupid price for veznia talk can stop.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

The best game I've seen in a very long time!
    Go Campbell, great game!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Humiliation:
    [QUOTE]The best game I've seen in a very long time! Go Campbell, great game!
    Posted by 77Fan[/QUOTE]

Oh man, how good was he tonite!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

What a wrist shot... he made it look so easy!!  The Habs are so cocky that they brought back 3 players from injuries at the same time thinking that it would be easy for them to get back to form vs the Bs.  In your face!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Habs quit.  Stick a fork in 'em.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

This game was absolute ecstasy. The Habs can go call 911 and cry like the whiny-azz babies they are. I hope we get these sh*teating losers in the playoffs. Beat them senseless. SUCK IT HABBY-FAGGOTS!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Any bets on how long it will be before we see Greatseason back on our boards?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Owned!! Great win by the B's. This is one I'll remind Habs fans for a while........

Now............let's hope Hyde doesn't show up next game........I like Jekyl better. Wink.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Best part was seeing the Comediens just give up in the third.

Sections
Shortcuts