HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall.....

Its time for HUMPTY DUMPTY to have a great fall!

We all see it -- well most of us anyway.  This team is going nowhere with this "lame excuse" of a head coach who has this team once again playing flat uninspired back peddling hockey. 

If the team is not buying to the system, just like last year and continues to be outplayed by every team for more time in almost every game, there is a big problem.  I am so tired of it being blamed on the players.  This team has enough talent to compete against every team in this league, but its too bad that its being held back by an antiquated system/defence first hope the other team makes a mistake way of playing.

This team is close to unwatchable and if there play from the 26-2 shot difference in the third period on Saturday, to the 2 weak shots on goal in the first 15 minutes doesn't speak for lack coach preparation and our coaches defence first philosophy as being a total failure-- I must be missing something.

I was watching the game in my TV room and my dog came in and sat there with me for a while until he threw up.  He was obviously watching the game too, but he was smarter then I and left the room.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall.....

Hang on.  Are you suggesting that the Bruins fire Claude Julien?

What an incredible idea!  Why didn't anyone suggest this before?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=00c372e09d476393c3b46f48ac7aaa14&plckUserId=00c372e09d476393c3b46f48ac7aaa14">
    First: 12/30/2009
    Last: 12/20/2010
    Hang on.  Are you suggesting that the Bruins fire Claude Julien?

What an incredible idea!  Why didn't anyone suggest this before?

Your sarcasm is dripping--- I have been suggesting this since Game two of the 08-09 playoffs series with Carolina when CJ's system got exposed by Paul Maurice and again through last seasons listless play and then again after CJ got outcoached by Laviolette and since the beginning of the season, and I will continue to suggest it until it happens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

I've resisted jumping on the "fire Clod" bandwagon but I've given that up now. He must go. I cannot stand watching forwards battle (sometimes) in the corner only to have nobody to pass to. Both D men and another forward are firmly planted out at the blue line covered by 1 guy. The 2 forwards down low are playing 2 against 3 (and sometimes 4). No wonder they dont fight for it harder...even if they get the puck there is nobody to pass it to. And this obsession with puck possesion in the D zone is also mind numbing. Stop blindly passing it backwards. At least half of those get picked off. Sometimes it's ok to give up the puck if it means getting out of the zone. All of this is the coaching, not the players. And why is Seguin not on the PP. Give the kid a shot. I know he's been soft on the boards but let him float with 46 or 91 making passes to him. Plus he wont have to worry about his D responsibilities. Ugh....it's time...Fire Clod.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Re: HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall.....:
        www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=00c372e09d476393c3b46f48ac7aaa14&plckUserId=00c372e09d476393c3b46f48ac7aaa14 " /> Not-A-Shot Posts: 3395 First: 12/30/2009 Last: 12/20/2010 Hang on.  Are you suggesting that the Bruins fire Claude Julien? What an incredible idea!  Why didn't anyone suggest this before? Your sarcasm is dripping--- I have been suggesting this since Game two of the 08-09 playoffs series with Carolina when CJ's system got exposed by Paul Maurice and again through last seasons listless play and then again after CJ got outcoached by Laviolette and since the beginning of the season, and I will continue to suggest it until it happens.
    Posted by JYaso

same, he needs to go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

So, it seems that delusional Bruin fans are finally waking up to the idea that their Head Coach stinks...

Tell us something that we don't already know, Booin fans...

But the Craig Ramsey and John Torchetti ship has now sailed...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

So, it seems that delusional Bruin fans are finally waking up to the idea that their Head Coach stinks... Tell us something that we don't already know, Booin fans... But the Craig Ramsey and John Torchetti ship has now sailed...
    Posted by RMiller87

Your a habs fan,

I don't have a problem with fans of other teams coming on this board to talk hockey. I actually encourage it because it helps to see things from a non bruins fan's perspective.

Many on this board do not like you. I think your a good poster when your not acting like an egotistical pr!ck. It's not really what you say. I believe the Bruins have the right to be bashed, whether it's by their own fans or other teams fans, but at the same time it can be done in a classy way. It's the way you say it, with arrogance, cockiness, and poor sportsmanship.

No, I'm not crying right now. No, I dont have black and gold boxers nor a Bruins foam finger. I'm just trying to hekp you out so people on this board could actually gain some respect for you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Re: HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall..... : Your a habs fan, I don't have a problem with fans of other teams coming on this board to talk hockey. I actually encourage it because it helps to see things from a non bruins fan's perspective. Many on this board do not like you. I think your a good poster when your not acting like an egotistical pr!ck. It's not really what you say. I believe the Bruins have the right to be bashed, whether it's by their own fans or other teams fans, but at the same time it can be done in a classy way. It's the way you say it, with arrogance, cockiness, and poor sportsmanship. No, I'm not crying right now. No, I dont have black and gold boxers nor a Bruins foam finger. I'm just trying to hekp you out so people on this board could actually gain some respect for you
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

It'll be a cold day in hell when fans of the #1 team in the Northeast with a history of 24 Stanley Cups need "help" from Booin fans !

hth

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

...didn't this start last year vs. philly 3-0, 3-0??????

hEAR BILL COWHER'S AVAILABLE.

Sections
Shortcuts