Hunter Cunneyworth Muller and maybe Rechhi /Gilmour?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Hunter Cunneyworth Muller and maybe Rechhi /Gilmour?

Will these ex players become the trend that we will see behind the bench of NHL squads:

Hunter: Wash.
    Cunneyworth: Mtl. not for long but hey why not hire Randy for bruins AHL squad
    Muller: Car.
    Gilmour: minors but could work up the ranks as an NHL coach
    Rechhi: a good possibility we can see him starting in the minors and work his way up

Could Weekes become one of the first African American NHL coach someday. I do like him as an analysis for NHL on the fly.

Who else out there that you fellow posters know that we may see behind an NHL bench?This just water cooler talk once again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Hunter Cunneyworth Muller and maybe Rechhi /Gilmour?

Gilmour: minors but could work up the ranks as an NHL coach
                                     ----------

Gilmour is not coaching . He has moved up to GM. For him to get a head coaching job in the NHL I'd assume that he'd have to stay with that part of the game . I don't see that happening anytime soon until he does. Assistant coach would be a possibility for starters.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Hunter was the coach/gm of the winningest major junior team in the last decade, and he'd played for the Capitals. Him sliding into a position with the Caps isn't a shock, although honest the GM there is problem one, problem two is the asshats on the ice.

In Response to Hunter Cunneyworth Muller and maybe Rechhi /Gilmour?:
    Will these ex players become the trend that we will see behind the bench of NHL squads: Hunter: Wash. Cunneyworth: Mtl. not for long but hey why not hire Randy for bruins AHL squad Muller: Car. Gilmour: minors but could work up the ranks as an NHL coach Rechhi: a good possibility we can see him starting in the minors and work his way up Could Weekes become one of the first African American NHL coach someday. I do like him as an analysis for NHL on the fly. Who else out there that you fellow posters know that we may see behind an NHL bench?This just water cooler talk once again.
    Posted by orr4neely8

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My intuition tells me that Recchi would be an excellent coach.

Sections
Shortcuts