Hunwick Traded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

Hunwick Traded

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=544835
    B's get former BU dman Colby Cohen
    cap space clearing begins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Re: Hunwick Traded

In Response to Hunwick Traded:
    [QUOTE]http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=544835 B's get former BU dman Colby Cohen cap space clearing begins
    Posted by SluggyBuggy[/QUOTE]

Wow, looks like McQuaid is now an every day player and we just added about a mil in cap space. Had to be done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

looks like Mcquaid is going to get some playing time 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Great trade

322GP  57G 146A 203 points   356PIM 21 years old big guy ....good news
    Great trade ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Grief....terrible loss.  Hunwick was the most skilled skater on the team....recently gaining his confidence back and making adept moves with the puck.  ....fewer mistakes....this is exactly the wrong time to trade him.  He will be a sought after and prized D man in the coming years.  Watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Kind of strange on how the team just got better by sending a regular out but that is really what has happened. Perhaps Ryder will be stayihg if a few more deals are made and salary is dumped.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

21 year old 6’2’’ 200lb 2nd rounder for 24 year old 7th rounder I like it. Hunwick had trade value now I want to see Bartkowski up playing with better talent as the 7th Dman. The Bruins got bigger on the Dline which is needed. I believe McQuaid and Bartkowski can push Stuart to play better or Mark sit and watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Hunwick Traded:
    [QUOTE]21 year old 6’2’’ 200lb 2nd rounder for 24 year old 7th rounder I like it. Hunwick had trade value now I want to see Bartkowski up playing with better talent as the 7th Dman. The Bruins got bigger on the Dline which is needed. I believe McQuaid and Bartkowski can push Stuart to play better or Mark sit and watch.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Certainly Stuart trade rumors will begin to go into hyper drive!  One of my favorites but he is not lately.  I will not continue with my CJ negative drivel either.  Cause he ain't going anywhere.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

well it might be a good trade mack can play and it clears up 2 mil we need the goaltenders no depth got very little on def but we have a few wingers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Hunwick Traded:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hunwick Traded : Certainly Stuart trade rumors will begin to go into hyper drive!  One of my favorites but he is not daily.  I will not continue with my CJ negative drivel either.  Cause he ain't going anywhere. Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

I don't think Stuart is on the block but he does need to play better. I'm not doing the Julien pile on either because he ain't going anywhere JJ won't pay another coach while he's earning additional money in Europe like Lewis agreed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I'm with the Clam Man. I think Hunwick will have a good career. Don't hate the trade though, Cohen could turn into something good. Being coached by Parker is never a bad thing. Certainly isn't going to clear that much cap space. The must think McQuaid is ready.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

It's a shame Hunwick never fully recovered from that spleen injury.  He was painful to watch at the start of this year, but you could tell he was beginning to his improve his game as of late.  I would have preferred to see Paille go, but I'm assuming he'll be gone in the next few weeks, so...  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I always liked Hunwick due to his skating skills but this trade is no blockbuster and I will nt lose any sleep on it.