Hunwick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Hunwick

Thats unfortunate.  I thought he would fit in well there too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

They have a fast up-tempo style of play, but they also have too many fast up-tempo styled defensemen who stink in their own end.  Add Hunwick to the pile. 

The Bruins should score some goals on Saturday...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Good move in hindsight.  Kampfer is a similar type of player...only younger, faster, and makes smarter pinches/ventures deep into the offensive zone than Hunwick did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Anybody know what Colby Cohen is up to ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://theahl.com/mobile/?t=mobile_player_wide&playerId=3630&bblh=other

Plus- 4 in 7 games with one goal in Providence...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

I don't know how others feel but I have been surprised and pleased with Kampfer's early contribution.His offensive jump could have been reasonably expected but he has been more responsible in his own end and hasn't been a turnover machine ala Hunwick and Wideman.If he continues to grow as a player we may have real keeper(and I'm not referring to a netminder).I'm impresse....Keep it up young man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to Re: Hunwick:
    [QUOTE]Anybody know what Colby Cohen is up to ?
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]
    I went to the PBruins game on the 7th and IMO he was probably the best defenseman out there.  He is only 6 foot 2 but he plays a much more physical game than you would think

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Thanks Tucker. A lot of you local fans can catch minor and junior games that I clearly don't get. I enjoy reading the first person observations about our younger guys.