I am hoping for a SJ and Van. 1st rd.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

I am hoping for a SJ and Van. 1st rd.

Just for the sake of saying this. SJ will beat the Canucks in a 7 gm. series. The Sharks will be mean and ready when facing the Canucks. they will be wanting to eliminate the top team from last year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: I am hoping for a SJ and Van. 1st rd.

In Response to I am hoping for a SJ and Van. 1st rd.:
    Just for the sake of saying this. SJ will beat the Canucks in a 7 gm. series. The Sharks will be mean and ready when facing the Canucks. they will be wanting to eliminate the top team from last year.
    Posted by orr4neely8

I could see this if they do play each other.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I like your thought...And if SJ dosen't beat them, at least pound the pis* out of em...They don't like that stuff....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hoping St. Louis wins out - makes the SJ-Van matchup more likely, and you'd be stunned how many people around here are rooting for the Canucks to win the President's trophy, like it matters or something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

You're right. I think SJ is Van's worst fear right now as far as first round matchups go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: I am hoping for a SJ and Van. 1st rd.:
    You're right. I think SJ is Van's worst fear right now as far as first round matchups go.
    Posted by jaywall

Yep right up until it matters then Niemi will pull a Nabakov. Then again Loungo pulls Nabokov's in the playoffs as well. I am hoping for this series as well real good matchup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Ryane Clowe would run wild against Van, who would stop him. It would be great to watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: I am hoping for a SJ and Van. 1st rd. : Yep right up until it matters then Niemi will pull a Nabakov. Then again Loungo pulls Nabokov's in the playoffs as well. I am hoping for this series as well real good matchup.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

To be fair, Niemi did win a cup. Although I am well aware he was not the reason why he still had to at least be consistent enought to do so. Luongo, not so much. Actually, you are right. Goaltending is a wash this series. Could go either way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Ryane Clowe would run wild against Van, who stop him. It would be great to watch.
    Posted by stan17

I may be wrong about this but I think Clowe has a bum shoulder this year. He may not be at his best.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

penalties killed them last year

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

His shoulder looked pretty good in the 2 fights he had last night against LA.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

His shoulder looked pretty good in the 2 fights he had last night against LA.
    Posted by stan17

Maybe I am wrong then. Wouldn't be the first time.....:)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I think SJ beats L.A. tomorrow and I think the Yotes will surpass the 8th spot staring with 2 points tonite.
    I'm guessing Vancouver beats the Oilers, again,  get 1st overall, again,  and get lucky to play L.A.
    Chicago will play S.J.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

I'm going to watch Phoenix and St. Louis play tonight. always hate watching the Coyotes (my pick for the most boring team in the league) but it will be interesting to see how they play against a team they may face in the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

How many years has San Jose had a real good regualar season only to dissapoint come playoff time? I'm telling you, this year they squeak in the playoffs and once in, they make some real noise.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

How many years has San Jose had a real good regualar season only to dissapoint come playoff time? I'm telling you, this year they squeak in the playoffs and once in, they make some real noise.
    Posted by kelvana33

That's what the OP thinks also and wanting Canucks to play them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

You guys know that the Canucks are 3-0-1 vs. the Sharks this year, right?

And I am fully aware that regular season & playoffs are different, but this year, the Canucks have matched up well vs. the Sharks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You guys know that the Canucks are 3-0-1 vs. the Sharks this year, right? And I am fully aware that regular season & playoffs are different, but this year, the Canucks have matched up well vs. the Sharks.
    Posted by 49-North

I always hated playing teams we beat on in regular season in the playoffs..Theyre tha much more motivated.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You guys know that the Canucks are 3-0-1 vs. the Sharks this year, right? And I am fully aware that regular season & playoffs are different, but this year, the Canucks have matched up well vs. the Sharks.
    Posted by 49-North

I agree with you. I don't see the Canucks having trouble at all in the 1st round with the likes of the Sharks, Coyotes and even more the Kings.
    The 2nd round only might be a real test.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hate to pee on all your predictions, but NBC/Bettman decide the best overall Marketing Plan and Gregorys Daddys Officiating Crews implement it... The refs can make you or break you.     Jack Torrance
    Posted by null

Who you kidding, you love a good golden shower.

Sections
Shortcuts