I am retiring from trade talks until deadline!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I am retiring from trade talks until deadline!

My trade pool is doing very good but Malkin injury made it impossible to gain points. I may be eating crow at deadline with a deflated ego but what the who there is always next year. Thank you Bruins for demolishing the Habs that was more exciting then having a chance at winning the hockey trade pool. Yahoooooo!
    It was like watching an old batman series POW BANG KER POW and the Bruins are in the bat cave waiting for their next opponent. Just like what Dennis Hopper would say far out man what a game. 2 gms. with Det I hope Bruins are not flat like pancakes tonight. Sorry fellow posters that I can't entertain you with my abstract trade talk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: I am retiring from trade talks until deadline!

I will refrain from participation on those conversations. Nonetheless I will read the threads for some excellent posters do actually have some good views on the players on the other teams in the league.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You went from "I don't do much trade talk" to 50 trade threads to "I am tiring from trade talks..."

Comedy.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: I am retiring from trade talks until deadline!:
    [QUOTE]You went from "I don't do much trade talk" to 50 trade threads to "I am tiring from trade talks..." Comedy.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    This ^

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Hey, Zack Hamill did play pretty well.  Curious to see how he does tonight, but if playing him is forcing Seguin to watch and learn, it could be a good thing in the short term.  Personally, I think Seguin needs confidence and then he'll be off to the races but seeing the game from above probably can't hurt for the time being - maybe he plays in Detroit on Sunday, far from the maddening and newly rabid Boston crowd?

Sections
Shortcuts