I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone

as someone who watches the NHL network a lot, i'm thrilled she is no longer with nesn. she is terrible, its like shes never watched hockey before. she stumbles over her words, gets names wrong, and constantly says "what a play," or "what a great play" after an ugly goal off a lucky bounce.

oh also according to her last night was hamill's first career game, and his first point. hope they kept the puck

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone

I think she does an excellent job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

she can barely get a sentence out without stuttering, gets peoples names wrong more often than not, and doesn't understand the game one lick. yup, keep it up kathryn

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

She asks the easiest questions. I've always been a big fan of Dale. He certainly knows his stuff and provides more insight than Kathryn, especially since he called their games for a quite a few years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

In Response to Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone:
    [QUOTE]she can barely get a sentence out without stuttering, gets peoples names wrong more often than not, and doesn't understand the game one lick. yup, keep it up kathryn
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

So what, she's hot. As long as she wears something tight and low cut, I couldn't care less if she said "And Zdeno Chara hit the little round black thing really hard and it went past the guy with all of the pads and the mask and into the thing with the netting". Good enough for me, just show some cleavage, Kathryn. Not to be sexist or anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I think she does an excellent job.
    Posted by Olsonicator[/QUOTE]

ask about how someone can get something like 30mins of penalties ...bla bla bla

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

why would anyone think that Kathryn is there for her "expertice" ? And Dale plus Barry are less than what they should be. The bruins need a Remy like combo which includes smarts and smoothness.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I think it's rather obvious what you're expecting out of a blonde female sports reporter.....and it's not in-depth analysis from her position....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

But those legs alone were a nice sight.........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

She was hot!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Kathryn's job was to lead in with questions, which she did and does on NHL on the Fly, to the "so called" experts to give the answers that's it. In that context she did fine plus was funny when she goofed on d w e e b KlulessZack.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ya know guys, it's dawned on me that if I want to look at pretty women, I can go to the pretty women channel or the places where they have pretty women.

If I want to watch hockey, I can go to the channel or place that has hockey.

If I want to watch a pretty woman who knows hockey well enough for me to listen to her as well, then I just have to keep on wanting because I ain't getting that on any channel or place I can find.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

She sure is easy on the eyes....you can have Dale, I'll take Kathryn any day (or night) of the week.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]She sure is easy on the eyes....you can have Dale, I'll take Kathryn any day (or night) of the week.
    Posted by mattman1447[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say you can have all the days you want if I can have the nights...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

I dunno, maybe its just me, but I almost never get anything out of listening to a commentator, especially the national ones. I know what they are going to say in advance, the whole thing is oriented towards marketing storylines rather than actual hockey commentary.

I think I like Kathryn Tappenen because I hate most people who talk about sports, Football commentators are the worst, then baseball, then hockey/basketball. I just want someone with a diminutive attitude that doesn't think they are saying anything profound or insightful. Introduce the clip, and let me watch, I can fill in all the rest.

I like katthryn Tappenen because she seems like the only commentator on the planet without an ego.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

In a perfect world Kathryn Tappen would know as much about hockey as Renee Paquette knows about wrestling.  No better female sports personality than Renee and if you have no idea who she is, check out the show on The Score called "Aftermath".  A couple of dudes and her recap the wrestling shows of the week. 
    It's wrestling.....I know, I know.... but my little guy is in to it and that is how I came to find the most beautiful women in sports broadcasting even if it is sports entertainment.

Again in a perfect world Renee joins my family as sister wife #2 and #1 doesn't mind!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone : So what, she's hot. As long as she wears something tight and low cut, I couldn't care less if she said "And Zdeno Chara hit the little round black thing really hard and it went past the guy with all of the pads and the mask and into the thing with the netting". Good enough for me, just show some cleavage, Kathryn. Not to be sexist or anything.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS[/QUOTE]

well then your an idiot

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Who cares? I watch NHL Network for the highlights.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares? I watch NHL Network for the highlights.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

my thoughts exactly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I dunno, maybe its just me, but I almost never get anything out of listening to a commentator, especially the national ones.
    Posted by Olsonicator[/QUOTE]

I don't pay attention, either.  I just watched the period, so I don't need them to tell me what I just watched.

I generally mute the TV and enjoy a few moments of silence in life between periods.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

NHL Network got Kathryn Tappen

NESN got Billy Jaffe

Advantage NHL Network

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone:[QUOTE]NHL Network got Kathryn Tappen NESN got Billy Jaffe Advantage NHL Network
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

+10!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone : well then your an idiot
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

Whatever. Get a life, you loser.

Oh, and it's "you're an idiot", not "your an idiot". If you're going to tell someone that they're an idiot, try to display more than a grade six level of grammar. Doing so lends you a shred of credibility. Now go back to your $7 an hour job.

Sections
Shortcuts