I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone

In Response to Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone:
    [QUOTE]NHL Network got Kathryn Tappen NESN got Billy Jaffe Advantage NHL Network
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

This ^

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone:
    [QUOTE]as someone who watches the NHL network a lot, i'm thrilled she is no longer with nesn. she is terrible, its like shes never watched hockey before. she stumbles over her words, gets names wrong, and constantly says "what a play," or "what a great play" after an ugly goal off a lucky bounce. oh also according to her last night was hamill's first career game, and his first point. hope they kept the puck
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

Absolutely ridiculous.  She does a great job, much better than Dale "lets interview the Bruins ASSISTANT Captain" Arnold.  NHL Network snapped her up before she's smooth, pleasant, has hockey knowledge and is easy on the eyes.

Listen to Cassie Campbell on CBC for an AWFUL job- mispronouncing names, trying SO hard... grating voice. Awful.

I dont even watch the B's wrapup any more.  No Milbury/Tappen= no character at all. 5 boring old guys and an awful, awful Mark Mowers.

You are nuts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

glad to see your all getting along.
    dumb thread of the week!!!

the misspelling was intentional for those with zero sense of humor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone : I don't pay attention, either.  I just watched the period, so I don't need them to tell me what I just watched. I generally mute the TV and enjoy a few moments of silence in life between periods.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Who needs Mike Milbury or Jeremy Roenick. In my opinion, Kathryn Tappenen is a mercy compared to these egotistical d-bags. I do, however, like the radio guys, as well as appreciate brick's analysis.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone : I don't pay attention, either.  I just watched the period, so I don't need them to tell me what I just watched. I generally mute the TV and enjoy a few moments of silence in life between periods.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Long, stressful days down at the office, NAS?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone : Exactly. Who needs Mike Milbury or Jeremy Roenick. In my opinion, Kathryn Tappenen is a mercy compared to these egotistical d-bags. I do, however, like the radio guys, as well as appreciate brick's analysis.
    Posted by Olsonicator[/QUOTE]

I love listening to the radio guys when driving.  It's about the story, not the guy telling it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i'd take her over nakko.  painful listening to her interview. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I love Kathryn.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Nice Avatar!

[QUOTE]i'd take her over nakko.  painful listening to her interview. 
    Posted by Karl-Hungus[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

She's an improvement over most of the ones up here.  Perhaps RogersSportsNet's Christine Simpson, brother of pro-Canuck CBC colour guy Craig Simpson might be the best of the female hockey interviewers north of the border. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I like her. She seems genuine, is easy on the eyes, and does a good job at NHL. I think her and Weekes do well together. Certainly doesn't annoy me and isn't as abjectly dumb about the game as some of you are making her out to be.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone : Absolutely ridiculous.  She does a great job, much better than Dale "lets interview the Bruins ASSISTANT Captain" Arnold.  NHL Network snapped her up before she's smooth, pleasant, has hockey knowledge and is easy on the eyes. Listen to Cassie Campbell on CBC for an AWFUL job- mispronouncing names, trying SO hard... grating voice. Awful. I dont even watch the B's wrapup any more.  No Milbury/Tappen= no character at all. 5 boring old guys and an awful, awful Mark Mowers. You are nuts.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Why are you so hung up on this . I don't understand it.  I have used it forever. Well maybe not forever ....but for over 50 years anyway.

You better write to nhl.com to voice your complaints because they use it too amongst many, many other hockey people.

Backes named Blues captain, Langenbrunner among assistant captains

Friday, 09.09.2011 / 10:08 PM / News

The Canadian Press

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In a perfect world Kathryn Tappen would know as much about hockey as Renee Paquette knows about wrestling.  No better female sports personality than Renee and if you have no idea who she is, check out the show on The Score called "Aftermath".  A couple of dudes and her recap the wrestling shows of the week.  It's wrestling.....I know, I know.... but my little guy is in to it and that is how I came to find the most beautiful women in sports broadcasting even if it is sports entertainment. Again in a perfect world Renee joins my family as sister wife #2 and #1 doesn't mind!
    Posted by misterpaulo[/QUOTE]
    Rene is awesome! Evanka Osmak from Sportsnet seems to know her stuff and is very hot as well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am so happy that Kathryn Tappyn is gone : Why are you so hung up on this . I don't understand it.  I have used it forever. Well maybe not forever ....but for over 50 years anyway. You better write to nhl.com to voice your complaints because they use it too amongst many, many other hockey people. Backes named Blues captain, Langenbrunner among assistant captains Friday, 09.09.2011 / 10:08 PM / News The Canadian Press
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Chowdah, I've never heard a Canadian use the term "alternate captain". I'm with you on this. Who cares?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Bring back Kathryn. Plus let's have more Don Cherry and Mike Milbury. Tappan's co-hosts do Ok, nothing earth shattering, and she doesn't interrupt with any goofy response. She is good at wha she does, and is pleasant on the eyes. she does a dentist ad that shows off her height and good looks.