I am very excited

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: I am very excited

In Response to Re: I am very excited:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am very excited : Yep. It's very simple: if you want a shot to win, come play in Boston. Hopefully such players will come with discounted asking prices, too.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    It would sure be nice if Boston became a team players wanted to go for a chance to win.Even though he seemed to be cursed the 1st couple of tries,Hossa is a perfect example of a top-flight talent who's willing to take less in order for a chance to win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i heard savard say he chose boston because it was a team that was going somewhere. they had just signed chara and that showed him they wanted to compete. i think pc has done a great job since he came here and players notice that. it's probably one of the reasons kaberle chose boston.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bruins lose two in a row this board will go right back to where it was after the Toronto lose sour. So I expect no patience if Bruins don't have the greatest road trip in western Canada.

I really don't care about a huge win streaks now or having the greatest month of March. PC built this team for the playoffs so home ice means nothing to me.

As far as the future of the Bruins it is true the Boston is set to be very competitive for a long time for sure!

Sections
Shortcuts