I’m not ready to throw in the towel!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

I’m not ready to throw in the towel!

It feels like it was just yesterday when I came here after bruins drop game 2 to the Habs. Everyone was saying the series was over & CJ should be fired!

Well I said then that the Bruins would come back & of course they did! This time I feel just as confident if not even more!

Honestly people when we played the Habs (game 1 & 2) the game was over in the first few minutes as for Vancouver we could have easily won the two. Yes we can easily be up 2-0 right now; however for whatever reason these B’s seem to like to do things the hard way!

I believe the Bruins can & will come back Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: I’m not ready to throw in the towel!

In Response to I’m not ready to throw in the towel!:
    It feels like it was just yesterday when I came here after bruins drop game 2 to the Habs. Everyone was saying the series was over & CJ should be fired! Well I said then that the Bruins would come back & of course they did! This time I feel just as confident if not even more! Honestly people when we played the Habs (game 1 & 2) the game was over in the first few minutes as for Vancouver we could have easily won the two. Yes we can easily be up 2-0 right now; however for whatever reason these B’s seem to like to do things the hard way!   I believe the Bruins can & will come back
    Posted by john-88

Vancouver is a lot better than Montreal,Bruin's just make way to many stupid plays,terrible coaching always sitting on leads instead of forchecking,inconsistant goaltending,no way they can win 4 out of 5,oh well it was fun while it lasted,maybee in another 20 yrs we can do it again.And i still say get rid of Julian,on a positive note old man Rechhi will be retired in 20 yrs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Just win Game 3 and go from there!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: I’m not ready to throw in the towel!:
    Just win Game 3 and go from there!
    Posted by jalvis

Exactly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Seguin has to play with Bergy and Marchand!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

1 down 3 more to go!

The Bruins continue to create history (and good ones) 3
    rd largest lopsided victory in finals (Pitt won 8-0 for largest)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

2 down 2 more to go!

Van may have took away our best winger; however we showed them How “Rich” of talent & debt we have!

Thank You Rich you made Horton proud!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

Ok guys we're down 3 games to 2 but I still feel the bruins will win the series!

Boston to me doesn’t seem to like the favourite role or when everyone thinks they’re going to win! If you look at these playoffs both times Montreal & Tampa they were up 3 to 2 & loss game 6!

The Ray Bourque effect will happen; meaning his team was down 3 to 2 & his team loss a great player in Peter the great!

We’re down 3 to 2 & we don’t have Horton but like Ray we will win the Cup!

The pressure on Vancouver & everyone now expect them to win & that’s just how I like it!

Bruins in 7

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oreilly24. Show Oreilly24's posts

I generally don't post here very often. But, I agree this isn't over yet. It will go the distance. Bruins won't win the cup the easy way. Bruins in 7. Ron McLean said before the game that the team who wins game 5 doesn't generally win the cup. I don't know how far back this stat goes. I'm running with it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Ron McLean said before the game that the team who wins game 5 doesn't generally win the cup. I don't know how far back this stat goes. I'm running with it.
    Posted by Oreilly24

And Tim Thomas hasn't ever won in Game 7, Carey Price was 0-8 in his last playoff starts, Roloson has never, ever lost an elimination game, teams that go 7 games in the 1st round never win the Cup etc etc etc etc etc.

Throw out all meaningless trends. No Bruins fan should throw in the towel because Boston is an excellent team that has been dominant at home and  very good on the road. I don't know if they'll win the Cup, but anyone who counts them out is out of their mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

In fact, Bruins are the perfect asserts for the Canucks final. They could not ask for better opponents. Good enough, but not much.

Canucks, faster, bigger and more talented knows that by pressing the gas at the right time they will beat them without too many problems.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

Kennedy97 - Right on!

Vancouver has won 2 games & scored a total of 2 goals (games 1 & 5)! Heck for a team that finish with the best record & 17 points better then the Bruins they sure don’t look that good! The best you can do on home ice is winning by 1 goal & then on the road get out scored 12 to 1!

If Vancouver wins the cup it won’t be because how good they are; it will be because how bad the Bruins have been!

All honesty even if I wasn’t a Bruin Fan this series should be already over! The bruins should have won those 1- 0 games!

The Bruins will win in 7!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Go Bz...
    Games #6 and #7 will be ours!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: I’m not ready to throw in the towel! : And Tim Thomas hasn't ever won in Game 7, Carey Price was 0-8 in his last playoff starts, Roloson has never, ever lost an elimination game, teams that go 7 games in the 1st round never win the Cup etc etc etc etc etc. Throw out all meaningless trends. No Bruins fan should throw in the towel because Boston is an excellent team that has been dominant at home and  very good on the road. I don't know if they'll win the Cup, but anyone who counts them out is out of their mind.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Classy post by a classy poster. I'm not throwing in the towel , Boston wins game 6 , I''ll take a game 7 for the Cup anytime. Vancouver does not want this to go 7.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In fact, Bruins are the perfect asserts for the Canucks final. They could not ask for better opponents. Good enough, but not much. Canucks, faster, bigger and more talented knows that by pressing the gas they will beat them without too many problems.
    Posted by BlueChip99

keep reassuring yourself, i know it's good therapy for you........before the Bruins hoist the Cup in Vancouver. That's gonna hurt......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

In Response to Re: I’m not ready to throw in the towel! : keep reassuring yourself, i know it's good therapy for you........before the Bruins hoist the Cup in Vancouver. That's gonna hurt......
    Posted by 4everbruins

So, too bad for me. I'll assume. And I'll still take a little glass of wine to the Bruins health.

And maybe some poutine. Miam!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

3 games down 1 more to go!

What can say the Bruins have done us proud when it comes to not quitting!

The pressure now mounts for Vancouver & I was telling my friends that this series would end with one team winning on the road, which meant either Vancouver won game 6 or Boston won game 7!

So I will stick to that prediction because I can’t recall a full 7 game series where the home team won all the games!

The Bruins have played descent on the road with 1 goal losses; they just have to be a bit better & they’ll win!

Bruins will win the cup! Smile

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

throw it in? i've been waiving it since october!!! ONE MORE WIN!!!!!!GO BRUINS!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

Mission Accomplish!

I knew they could do it & when they were down 0 -2 to both Montreal & Vancouver, I came here & express my opinion on how & why the Bruins would come back!

Congratulations to The Boston Bruins – You earn it & set History – The first team to win 3 game 7’s in one playoff year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sealed

Sections
Shortcuts