I can die in peace now...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

I can die in peace now...

Thank you Bruins....you have tested me year after year after year... and now..you repay us...CONGRATULATIONS BRUINS YOU DESERVE IT...WE FGANS DESERVE IT!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANUCKS FANS are burning cars and destroying their fine city...THATS WHY CANUCK FANS DONT DESERVE ANYTHING!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: I can die in peace now...

In Response to Re: I can die in peace now...:
    I was just going to post that
    Posted by brentsmith

Me too. But who cares now? Just as long as the Bruins and the Cup escape from rioting Vanloser I couldn't care less. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

It's been such a long wait.........but tonight was a dream come true.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to I can die in peace now...:
    Thank you Bruins....you have tested me year after year after year... and now..you repay us...CONGRATULATIONS BRUINS YOU DESERVE IT...WE FGANS DESERVE IT!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANUCKS FANS are burning cars and destroying their fine city...THATS WHY CANUCK FANS DONT DESERVE ANYTHING!!!!!!
    Posted by bruinsfan4778

Canadians are much like Yankee fans, no class whatsoever.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Other than family things like my kids being born, this is the greatest night of my life.  I watched the game with my two sons and my wife and daughter were in the house as well.  What a special night!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Now I can watch the Bruins for the next few years without wearing out the carpet in my family room. 

Sections
Shortcuts